GreaseSpot Cafe

If you are offended by fat jokes, don't read this

Abigail

This is weird, but I know this girl who is sensitive about her height, of all things. She's 6 feet tall, which is probably above average for women, but she's good looking. I can't fathom why she would be sensitive about this but she is. Go figure.

Hi Abigail, yes the name is from Clan of the Cave Bear (same spelling) thanks for noticing.

I was not really going to post on this thread again nor am I interested in the controversy some same to see /or want!

First I am NOT easily offended but any thing but there are times when it is OK to say that something is inappropriate

Second I do not believe I am the thought Police and find that to be insulting and meant to be degrading. I put up with such when I was in I do not need to accept that now!!!!

Third there are many reasons someone is over weight other than over eating and laziness. There are many disorders that overweight is either a side effect of it or the drugs one must take because of it.

"I always do what my Rice Crispies tell me to."