GreaseSpot Cafe

Belle

Suda

Thanks so much! I had a wonderful time last night at happy hour(s). I was surprised to have several former co-workers who had become very dear friends while we worked together (some more than 10 years ago) show up for the par-tay. It was so cool to be able to hook back up with them and catch up on old times. And for them to all get to meet each other because they are all really cool, fun people.

I'm afraid it turned into somewhat of a Belle Roast since they started comparing stories of my antics when they worked with me. :redface2: It's all good! I knew I had given plenty of fodder for a roasting, but had no idea it was THAT MUCH material! :lol: And I told some of them they were way too old to be remembering some of those things. :P

Suda - Thank you for starting the thread. You bring such grace, tenderness and warmth to the boards and I'm so glad to be getting to know you.

SOGWAP - You have one of the biggest caring hearts and most patience of most folks I know. I really look forward to getting to know you better as we both continue to hang at the cafe.

Lindy - I hope it wasn't Pumpkin Cake, but rather something good!

Kathy - I think I've been there! And believe me, you do need that umbersol to protect your peaches and cream skin from the sun.

Cool - The only thing that would have made it better is being able to experience your culinary talents live and in person.

Shellon - Thank you!

Foggie - Thank you so much! I hope my gum you found under the counter was already hard and dry and not the stuff I put there last night.

T-Bone - You totally rock! I'm so glad you decided to stay when you got here.

George - Forget charging the ring - Charge the batteries to the camera! I want to see lots of pictures from the BBQ!!

Act2 - You brighten mine too! Thank you! You've also tended to my aching heart on more than one occasion and I can't thank you enough for that.

Ron - I knew you came from good stock...A Daddy born on the best of days and with the best of spice-knowledge. *giggle*

Tonto - Thank you! Wish I had been surrounded by men like that for my birthday! I love your contributions to the cafe and you and T-Bone are so much fun on the boards I can only imagine how awesome it will be for those who get to enjoy you two in person.

RumRunner - Thank you!

Chas - Sweet indeed, but not too sweet - if ya know what I mean. :wink2:

Lori - Thanks! A good day to be born, that's for sure. I hope your brother's birthday was as awesome as mine was.

David - Yeppers! That's about what it looks like here. See the girl in the top left corner actually working? That's me. are you buying that line?

Penguin - Thank you! We need to catch up!

Strange One - Why thank you, Kind Sir!

FreeAtLast - Thank you! So glad you've become more active so I could get to know you better.

Rhino - I think I successfully milked my birthday for all I could this year. The only thing missing is that plane ticket to TX.

Bliss - Us 29 year old vets know how to do it right. It's only natural that we should be able to stay 29 and teach the first-years, doncha think?

Roy - You, my friend, are a true treasure. Love and a holy kiss blowing back atcha.

Jardinero - Awwww, shucks. Thank you much! Love ya bunches!

Robin - You know how to bring out the best in everyone. I'm so proud to call you friend.

ex - your Halloween costume is giving me goosebumps - and not the good kind. LOL! Thank you and much love coming your way!

I'm so thankful, grateful, awed and tickled to pieces to have this incredibly marvelous place to hang, grow and learn with some of the most magnificent people in the world. :wub: