GreaseSpot Cafe

Where is chat??

TheEvan

Evan,

Iam wondering the same thing. Have not been able to get into the chat room since they changed the format of the GS. What's up with that? Seems to me some are allowed and some not...I hear tell the chat room is still there but I sure can't get there..Hmmm..perhaps I have sinned? Or do I need a new computer? Could be my modem is broke? Naw, modem got me here OK....Wonder..wonder..wonder what's up with the chat room?

It's not you Jimbo. We've all had to come in the back door. Something is wrong with the log in screen to our chatroom.

Here's how to get in:

Go to the singles chat by clicking here . Log in and then come back here to the forums and click on the chatroom link.

Most of us have had to do that. See ya later!

• 3 months later...

Shell...

We've been waiting patiently for you to show up in chat my dear, we waited and waited and waited some more yet you never did show up. So like the good little doobees we are, we went home, baked a pie, ate it and took a nap.

Mikey

ps good to *see* you,

mg

• 2 weeks later...

When you get to the chatroom, type the following exactly as you see it:

/join greasespotcafe

Greasespotcafe is one word. And you got to make sure that you start it out with the '/' character with the word join right after that.

Now this is after you go thru tearing whats left of your hair out trying to get to that point to begin with.

Hey! How'd you think I got so bald to begin with?

Prophet Emeritus of THE,

and Wandering CyberUU Hippie,

Garth P.

• 1 month later...

hey Evan and Shell. Evan I thought maybe you were still at last yrs Madi Gras and Shell I been wondering about you too. And where is that OxleyRon.

Krys....I thought the singles chatroom disbanned along with all the other mercurybeseen chatrooms......are you trying to get Jimbo conered in the back booth or something.

I just left the yahoo chatroom that Garth speaks of and it really works. Why he has even blessed me with his presence there at times. Paw,Chinny, Wacky, P-Mosh, Herb and myself were just there chatting away.

Why Paw and Herb got me lined out on how to post again...something to do with popup stoppers I was running.

Now if they can get me lined out on how to start a new topic I have some other pertinent questions fer them......just in case I can't get ( /join greasespotcafe to work at yahoo chat)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

quote:
Originally posted by herbiejuan:

Shell...

Are you _still_ looking for chat?

Jeeze would someone _PLEASE!!_ talk to Shell???

I swear she doesn't bite

Here is the latest chatroom link. Its all the rage!!!! come check it out.

http://www.greasespotcafe.com/main/chatpara.htm

For more info, check out the threads in the Open Forum. Come there or miss out!

Are you SURE Shellon doesn't bite? (putting on Armor gloves just in case.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...