GreaseSpot Cafe

I'm starting to heal

pinklady

Hey guys! I just wanted to share with you and tell you that I think I a turning a corner, For those who have not read my posts, I was really abused physically and spiritually like alot of us were but I am finally starting to feel like I want to live again,

My husband beat me a couple of months ago and my bruises are healed now and I think my heart is too! I have been beaten, thrown out of fellowship, lost all the so called freinds but the most hurtful of all was loosing 2 kids.

They are still in bondage and slavery and I will fight for them to be free until the day I die. I will not sit back and do nothing. I was in bondage too for a long time.

But now I feel that I have grown so much and I am ready to live and love again. I never blamed God at any time, He has been the one fighting for me.

Just when I thought I could not take another step, just when I thought I wanted to die He sent someone to minister to me. He has never left my side. I have seen that there are alot of loving and caring people out there. I have seen compassion.

I would like to share something that one of my dear freinds I met on here sent me. She has e-mailed me faithfully everyday and I thank God for her,

Be careful if you make a woman cry, because God counts her tears.

The woman came out of a man's rib, not from his feet to be walked on.

Not from his head to be superior, but from the side to be equal.

Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved.

I wish my husband had been taught these things in the way corps and how to love his family and spend time with them.

I know that God wants that for me and all of us beautiful women of God!!! Thanks for being here for me. Love Pink!!!

Hi Pink Lady!

Sorry I haven't seen you. I get so focused on one topic i don't look at others.

Just a suggestion is to have this man reported to the police for the abuse.

If you have the proof that is. The police will take action and arrest this man.

I know you may not want him arrested but that is how it works.

He has to be arrested for breaking the law.

(((PINKLADY)))

You have such a sweet, wonderful heart. You ARE among friends here.

PT me anytime or call and I'll call you back if you need someone to talk to. I have some free daytime minutes.

Healing will come more and more until finally the memories will lose their power to hurt.

I'm glad you came to gs to heal.

:cryhug_1_:

wb