GreaseSpot Cafe

Woooo heooo!

Ham

Not bad for an old guy, taking thirteen credits, working full time, and has at least SOMEWHAT of a life besides..

Linear Algebra- B

Calculus based statistics B- (grrrr)

C programming A

Spanish A

GPA for the semester: 3.469

Geez and I thought it was for something important, like you passing an extra class exam or something. :biglaugh::biglaugh:

congrats. I got my grades today too.

I took Linear Algebra too. Got a B as well. I had an A in the final but B's on all the tests up to that point. Got A's in every other class. Discrete Math - A, Educational Psychology - A and PE - A

I imagine your core subject is CIS. Mine are math/CIS (even though I have worked in the IT industry for 17 years and am currently writing programs for Sprint - Just figured it would be nice to have the piece of paper.) What are you taking next semester? I have calc based Physics (I am excited about this class - I know major nerd), Modern Geometry, Cluster Programming, and another Secondary ed class.

Best to you next semester.

I am a math major, chemistry minor. I may need to add a few more computer related classes though..

I would have had an A in the linear algebra, but Mr. Nimrod gave us assignments on the internet Sunday night, due monday morning. I didn't have internet access this last semester at home, so I found myself trying to do the assignments while listening to lecture in the C class on monday morning.. grrrrrrrr..

Oh well.. <_<

All in all I am happy though.

Congrats to Mr. H. and Free at Last. My hat is off to both of you. You guys are left side brainiacs given your penchant for numbers, spatial and quantitative reasoning.

My kid's first semester at Cornell grades:

Nineteenth and Twentieth Century Philosophy A

Spanish Literature (in original Spanish) A

Introduction to literary criticism A

Phys Ed. w/ fishing activity A

Edited by oenophile

I took two courses this quarter - part time

Legal Videography = 96

Stenography = 97

Woo! Hoo!

Tops in my Class!!!