GreaseSpot Cafe

The Crucible, Lord of the Flies...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HA HA HA!!!

Is that really Mark? HA HA HA!!! How many other "cop outs" do they have pictures of on their website? And of all the cop outs, for them to have him on there?!?! :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

OH, my sides... my sides.... ha ha ha....

Maybe they should add pictures of Christ Geer and John Shroyer to make it "complete". Paw, I think they should put your picture with the "Fellowship" section.

Here's a link to the picture: TWI's Website Teaching Picture

Well, thank goodness for that! I still think a picture of Paw behind the counter with a danish platter should be under their "fellowship" option. :biglaugh:

You know what, that might be Allan's brother in law in that pic on TWI's site.

Edited by Belle

Well, thank goodness for that! I still think a picture of Paw behind the counter with a danish platter should be under their "fellowship" option. :biglaugh:

Side by side with the waitress holding the giant bagel under "links" on GSC.

So what is up with the picture under "Research" on TWI? Looks right out of 1962 or something...blonde with BIG hair, pink tight sweater, holding LARGE purse over arm with staged yet still dumb looking stare...Balding guy in sport coat pointing with at some book with a similar staged yet dumb looking stare

Edited by RumRunner

Side by side with the waitress holding the giant bagel under "links" on GSC.

So what is up with the picture under "Research" on TWI? Looks right out of 1962 or something...blonde with BIG hair, pink tight sweater, holding LARGE purse over arm with staged yet still dumb looking stare...Balding guy in sport coat pointing with at some book with a similar staged yet dumb looking stare

i just went to here http://www.theway.info/Current/Blossom/BlossomHi.htm and listened to (roughly) a 'music video' (?) -

'the way of peace' which certainly was a unusual mix of pink, blue, 60's, 70's, 80's, lawrence welk meets the stepford wives, perfectly timed lounge music with very big staged smiles and excellent eye contact with the audience yet somehow completely uninspiring in it's blandness. almost a whole new level of passion without emotion.

i think it actually gave me a headache of somekind (for real), like my brain is stuck in neutral revving and one of my eyes is itchy.

... meanwhile back on earth ...