GreaseSpot Cafe

Is It War

year2027

Family Tables:

Our users have posted a total of 245 articles

We have 154 registered users

The newest registered user is ---

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest [that would be me]

Most users ever online was 17 on Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:20 am

Grease Spot:

Our members have made a total of 293,565 posts

We have 1,994 registered members

The newest member is ---

Most users ever online was 187 on Dec 19 2005, 06:44 AM

(I have a feeling that there was a huge number, concurrently over 2000, online the previous December but perhaps Paw can confirm)

I know Family Tables is new(ish) and GSC has been going a while - and weho'se in the numbers game anyway? - but is this indicative of levels of thinking? of free speech?

Well, at least TWIers have somewhere to post openly. TWI is slowly moving into the internet age at last.

God first

Beloved Twinky, and Mr. Hammeroni

God loves us all my dear friends

yes there numbers are low

we do welcome them here but they will not welcome us there

they been around about two years if I recall right now

I hope they only 154 registered users because they numbers of the Way Ministry is below 200 or at least that be a great dream

we do not make war but they make war with us

we can not go there but they send spies here

but they do not know that we have a invisble person head of our spies yes mr Dan who we call Invisible Dan

Wordwolf is holding the hills of words

Coolwaters is holding the water ports

Raf is holding back the lies of the blue book

Belle is telling stories of love

Goey is holding back the way dogs from our chickens

(Goey had a tread about shuting a dog that killed a few of his chickens)

Mr Guess Alot is leading us into real truth

DMiller is leading our music bands

and many more

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

Edited by year2027

I cant stop spewing over here Potato...thanks for posting. I haven't heard that snot in so long it is like reading Aldous Huxley's "Brave New World" Oh I am so blessed..., Oh it was so inspiring...Oh the impact it had....

I'm so glad I'm not a delta...I'm so glad I'm not a beta...I'm so glad I'm an Alpha...ya gotta have read the book -

Edited by RumRunner

wow... this is from the familytables site, a plug for the Way of Abundance and Power Class...

What a foundation to have in our times! You don't need expensive counselors when "The Way of Abundance and Power" can teach you how to live one day at a time and get control of your life. It can show you how to get out of your figurative prisons and lead a victorious life. You don't need family counseling when you know how to build and maintain a strong family, daily winning the spiritual competition by defeating your personal adversary.

now I'll put a link to their page and cite my source :biglaugh:http://www.familytables.net/times/WAP.html and state that I'm quoting it as allowed under section 107 of the Copyright Act.

what's horrible about that statement is yes, I did need a family counselor for me and my kids to help us get control of our lives back after what my ex-husband and former Way International fellowship coordinators did to us.

the Way International was a figurative prison.

my family is now strong together since we've broken the shackles of their oppressive dogma.

since leaving the Way International, I've learned to forget the poor advice of their leaders and I have become victorious in my life.

I'm now peaceful where their was pain before.

I've been set free. Jesus said "the truth shall make you free". the truth is, the Way International is a whited sepulchre of the most putrid kind... full of deliberate and politically motivated doctrinal lies. there are more stories than I can tell here because I can't break the confidence of people who've told me what they've been through at the hands of Way leaders.

(ok, this was shamelessly seeded with keywords, but it is absolutely true)

From Family Tables about WAP:

It can show you how to get out of your FIGURATIVE prisons and lead a victorious life

http://www.familytables.net/times/WAP.html

(emphasis mine)

ah.. I think I got it. They DEFINE your prison (figurative), and then wag the supposed "key" to get out of it under your figurative nose..

Two for the price of one! watta deal.. a prison you never thought you had, and a solution you thought you didn't need.

Friends,The greatest prisons the way made were that outside of them we were nothing,and for how many years they fortified that,It has taken years to get rid of that bs.

The truth made us free,The way bound us with lies.God made us hiers.the way made us slaves

There is no one better than anyone else in Gods word,The way made layers of serfdom.

And baby those prisons were not figuritive they cost us years,money families marriages blank you put it here

that is pretty frickin costly

God first

Beloved RumRunner, potato, Mr. Hammeroni, and frank123lol

God loves us all my dear friends

glad you all are having fun

yes we are free now and for me this place has help free me

yes we paid our way into the way prison class after class a fleshly prison

then we had to work to get out of the prison of our minds

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy