GreaseSpot Cafe

Tell me what you think of VP, and I'll..

Ham

"Tell me what you think about VP, and I'LL tell you how far you will go, spiritually."

"So you think he's a MOG, a brilliant researcher, a Preacher of Righteousness.. you'll never amount to anything.."

:biglaugh:

Sorry, just another one of "those" mornings..

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

But it really is true. Why stifle your own creativity and PERSONAL calling in the shadow of some "great" name?

The last time I heard his name touted about like he was some kind of real authority, I wanted to heave..

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure quiet in here.. hmmmm.

:biglaugh:

"... and ham, only partly disgruntled, goes quietly off into the sunset, talking with himself as he goes.."

They say talking to oneself is the first sign of something, only if I could remember..

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

God first

Beloved Mr. Hammeroni

God loves you my dear friend

you asked "Tell me what you think about VP, and I'LL tell you how far you will go, spiritually."

Victor Paul W. was a man that made a church maybe at first for the right reason but I am not sure but I know he was over took by the love of fleshly money

Did he died a man of God I do not know but from what I heard he was more into fleshly desires than spiritual desires

It a good thing I do not have to judge this man but I leave that up to God

so this is my best of what I think

now you tell me "how far I will go, spiritually." but I do not believe you can but that would be up to my heart

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

God first

Beloved excathedra

God loves us my dear friend

it was good to see you

that would be nice but when I tell them its not about money they would cast me out like the Way did

Because I do not believe in sale-ing books, classes, time, and any thing for money

I believe in giving it away free by using the web and us mail

books can be put on web then downloaded to print out as teaching can be

time should be a blessing to give -- classes can be recorded and Email out or put on CD which 50 only cost about $12.00

But I love to be on CES or CFF board and it save a lot of people money where they could use for a pizza party and you know which kind of pizza from the Pinaple Pizza Doctrine tread

thank you

hey Ham, I'll play.

I can say this from the bottom of my heart, because I said it after the first session of PFAL and gave my "undershepherder" heart palpitations.

vpw is boring.

now you tell me "how far I will go, spiritually." but I do not believe you can but that would be up to my heart

Roy, I can't, I think it is up to you, me too for my personal life.

So many have bound themselves to the past.

Seems some can't make a decision without thinking what ole doc wouldd have done.

Some have anchored their spirituality in what "the teacher" had to say.. right or wrong.

This is not an indictment of you, or of your spirituality.

From all my experiences with him, I liked him. He liked me, and asked me to help him on a number of projects at Camp Gunnison and at Headquarters. He was nice to me, appreciated my skills as a carpenter/drywall guy, and he was amazed at the fact that I could catch as many fish that I did out of the Gunnison River. He used to watch me and shake his head everytime I hooked, landed, and returned a nice Brown Trout or Rainbow to the Gunnison. One time, his damned dog "TJ" ran into the river and tried to grab the big .... ed trout that I was fighting, and I cussed a blue streak at that dawg for messing with my quarry! Yeah, I was seriously p.o.'d. And then, from behind me, I heard that familiar voice chuckling saying; "So, you don't like my dog, eh?" And I said; "Well sir, your damned dog interfered with a nice German Brown trout and caused him to slip the hook!" And he laughed, and said "thanks for the show", and went back inside of his cabin.

And so, for me, he always treated me decently, and I am still thankful for PFAL....

God first--- (snip) ---

But I love to be on CES or CFF board and it save a lot of people money where they could use for a pizza party and you know which kind of pizza from the Pinaple Pizza Doctrine tread

thank you

:offtopic:

PLEASE NOTE THAT I DID NOT BRING THIS UP!!!

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

I said it after the first session of PFAL and gave my "undershepherder" heart palpitations.

heheheh.

I wish I got a few palpatations via undersheparding.. heheh

I remember some young thing saying something to the effect of.. "I just LOVED orgies, I must"ve been possessed..."

OMG..

OK moderators, do your duty..

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Dr. once said that people will attack him after he was dead! He never claimed to be a replacement for Jesus Christ! Like many others, I am thankful for his life and for teaching me Gods word. I too was stuck in the "Gall of bitterness" but have moved on with my life. Only if we forgive those who have wronged us and move forward with a thankful heart, will we be able to live for God. After all, isn't that what life is really about?

I also will add that I left TWI on May 1, 2000, and didn't fellowship with any group, only a handful of friends, and only for a very short time.

Only now have I been able to open up and become coach able. I exhort any of you who are searching to check out cffm.org.

About seven years ago I almost ended a twenty-year friendship over this group, but now understand that my friend was right about this group.

Please consider what I have said and decide for yourself.

Gods’ riches blessings to you!

Love and Hugs

Neo (Michael)

Dr. once said that people will attack him after he was dead!

do you think that was revelation, or the realization that skeletons tend to fall out of the closet when the door is opened?

anyway, forgiveness doesn't require putting the rose-colored glasses back on.

What REALLY amazes me, is in light of all of the plagiarism, abuse and worse coming to light, there are those from his old regime that want to shove all the skeletons back in the closet. ".. nothing more to see here, move along, move along.."

Well, can't say it's a suprise exactly.

Many of his staunchest supporters likely covered his a** then, no reason why not to now..

Edited by Mr. Hammeroni