GreaseSpot Cafe

Things Men Want to Tell Women But Won't or Vice Versa

Cowgirl

I was reading an article on MSN about things men wanted to tell women but wouldn't for various reasons, some of it was pretty funny!! So I'm curious to hear some responses, what are some things men or women want to tell the opposite sex but don't..............................any takers?

Cowgirl

HA! Looks like Cowgirl has every male on GSC on the run.

Hardly...

No, my comment was intended to nudge her just a tad because with loaded questions like this thread pose can appear to be a set up as such (i.e. "to put every male on GSC on the run."), unless (and more appropriately) a good faith gesture of being the first one to offer up a response to the thread you started.

IF she had started the ball rolling with her own offering, I would have been willing to offer up a responsive respone myself. :biglaugh:

LOL!! This is too funny! In all honesty, my intention was never to put anyone on the run or make anyone feel uncomfortable and is by no means a "set-up" and as far as me going first, I'm still thinking heehee!!

Actually to tell you the truth, I really don't hide anything, I tend to wear my heart on my sleeve, if there was something I didn't like or did like 9 times out of 10, I would let them know, the one time I might beat around the bush but I would eventually get to it. I respect people that are upfront with me and I try to be the same, I don't like head games.

So I apologize if I have put anyone on the spot, this was not mean to be a serious question, I'm usually pretty goofy and playful.

So please continue!! :)

Cowgirl

well to start off get me another beer.

it's not a loaded question for me. its just the kind

that you have to think to hard. like not sound to goofey.

and with my great writing ability surly what I would want to say

would come out all --------- So it would start the big fight and

i would say why did i bother.

Or it could be men just don't think and take it as it goes.

Really its a big kind of question.