GreaseSpot Cafe

Bears? or Colts?

GarthP2000

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who's gonna win?

• Bears
    • Colts
    • I'm not watching no steenkin' Superbowl

I want the Colts, but it's anybodies game. I do know that one of the Bears key defensive lineman may be kept from going to The Big Show because he broke his probationary rules for the second time and was arrested with illegal firearms. Personally, I hope that the Judge does in fact keep the guy from going to the Big Show. If the guy were any "regular American", then the Judge would throw the book at him, and I think professional athletes should be held to the same standard as all of us. Were the guy an Indiannapolis Colt, I would (grudgingly) say the same thing. It isn't right that the guy should break the law like that and still get to go on to glow-ry just because he is one of Da Bears. And hell, he is an NFL player fer God's sakes! Any kid who grows up to be an NFL player has gone to the Big Show even if they are second string and never make the play offs! But this moron, like Dexter Manley of my beloved Washington Redskins has blown the opportunity of a lifetime! And his team is going to the Super Bowl! What an idiot! And, maybe the Judge will make an example of him, like he should.

The Bears coaching staff say that without this guy (Johnson?), they could be in deep kimchi...

Ahhhh CRAP!! I tried to edit the spelling of 'steenkin' in the title, and it musta wiped out the poll results.

:realmad::asdf:

Paw, any way to correct this?

I *think* that the score was Colts - 12, Bears - 1. ..... I *think*.

:doh: