GreaseSpot Cafe

New Website

God first

Beloved Mark Clarke

God loves you my dear friend

its looks like a great site I have bookmarked until I can take more time to reading some of the things there

I see you do not believe in the Gap lie either

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

Hello all !

I would just like to invite you to check out my new website. It's at godskingdomfirst.net. I think you will find it interesting, although some may find it challenging, since there are some things that are different from doctrines we learned in TWI, and doctrines that some ex-Ways still hold.

Hey there Mark -- interesting site. I'll look at it a bit more later on.

I'm especially interested in your dispensationalism section. :)

Also --I see you got my e-mail addy from Cortright's Site.

That's ok -- that's why it is there.

I've got it listed here as well.

Anyhoo -- I've got some reading to do!

Hi Mark!

Are you a believer in the theory that the earth is approximately 10,000 years old?

-JJ

I'm not sure about 10,000, but from what I have looked into, I'm leaning towards the earth being much younger than most scientists say. The creation/evolution sites that I have linked to on my site would do a much better job at answering that.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

In case anyone has been looking for it, the site has been renamed with an ORG extension instead of NET. After being down since my hosting agreement expired in January 08, the site has been relaunched with the new name. The .net domain name was only renewable if I continued to be hosted by the same provider, but I found one that hosts for free. I only needed to register a new domain name, hence the change.

The new address is:

http://www.godskingdomfirst.org

Hi Mark:

I looked at your site and read some of your biblical material while eating lunch. I like it overall and think you did a very good job. Below is a link to a site that I did:

http://www.christianherald.info

I have to get back to work now. Let's converse later.

Regards,

Mark

PS I just noticed some problems with my site when I added straight HTML to some of the Dreamweaver pages. My tables are now messed up. No time to fix this now. It will have to wait until later.

Edited by Mark Sanguinetti

I fixed the pages on my site with link above. There seems to be a problem with tables when using straight HTML code on pages done in Dreamweaver (a web page editor). Problem solved though.

Edited by Mark Sanguinetti

Though I agree with you that Dispensationalism is a false doctrine, it is based in truth. The truth is that there are two covenants, one of a conditional salvation and a second that supersedes the first of a full salvation.

I don't know of two different gospels. The only gospel that I know is that we were worthy of death, but Jesus took our sin upon himself and died in our place and then conquered death when he arose again that we might also live and reign with him.

Is this kind of what you are saying?

I'm not sure about 10,000, but from what I have looked into, I'm leaning towards the earth being much younger than most scientists say. The creation/evolution sites that I have linked to on my site would do a much better job at answering that.

I believe it to be about 6000 years old which would correspond to biblical record. Some have dated the Egyptian hieroglyphics at 3200bc which would predate the flood. I don't believe that to be accurate.

Though I agree with you that Dispensationalism is a false doctrine, it is based in truth. The truth is that there are two covenants, one of a conditional salvation and a second that supersedes the first of a full salvation.

I don't know of two different gospels. The only gospel that I know is that we were worthy of death, but Jesus took our sin upon himself and died in our place and then conquered death when he arose again that we might also live and reign with him.

Is this kind of what you are saying?

I believe the two covenants are both within the overall scope of the promises to Abraham. The Old Covenant was to Israel as a temporary measure until the Messiah came, when the New Covenant was ratified. But there is more to the promises to Abraham than just Jesus' death and resurrection, although those things are crucial. The whole plan of the coming Kingdom of God is the big picture. That was the gospel which Jesus and his disciples preached for quite some time before he even mentioned his death.

I believe it to be about 6000 years old which would correspond to biblical record. Some have dated the Egyptian hieroglyphics at 3200bc which would predate the flood. I don't believe that to be accurate.

I think that sounds about right too, although I have heard a few theories that there are some gaps in the chronology in the Bible, and the earth may be closer to 10,000 years old. I haven't looked into that in detail, but I am inclined to think the earth is thousands of years old rather than billions.