GreaseSpot Cafe

Details of the lawsuits...

It could merely be a case of wanting to publicly humiliate and ruin them.. seems with a judgment against them PERSONALLY.. their lands, houses and bank accounts would be at his disposal..

I don't think the fellow stiffis could hide behind corporate protection or anything..

• Upvote 1

I can't see that CES/STFI has much growth happening in the last two years. What kind of money does MG expect to get from their lawsuit? Reinstatement to his top post will not happen--- :huh:

I'm not sure money is an issue. He's probably well aware of the finances. Maybe he's looking for a public apology from JAL and JB, since JB is most likely the one who leaked the documents to CC.

Growth? I doubt it. People at the top have been hit hard with personal issues. It is also hard to grow when you can't delegate, don't trust, and have a paranoia streak.

But other than that, I'm sure everything is peachy.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

anyone know what's happening with these folks and their "church"?...........what are the graeser's doing and where are they?...........out of respect for sam schoenheit's war wounds and recovery and rehabhilitation, we've given stfi kind of a "free ride"..........what are they doing??.......still passing out the personal prophecies?........ever come clean to their beloved community as to the current "status" of the board of servant leaders??......is it still cover-up city using the lawsuits as the excuse for utter silence on the critical questions asked for 2 years now without an answer??.........is it simply "damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead"?..........what relevant services are they providing their local communities in these dire times?..............just wondering..............maybe federation captain BillyD can beam in with some information, rather than his usual dose of propaganda............maybe even a boradmember, like dan, who promised me personally on the phone that the many "issues" raised here at the spot would be addressed??.................peace.

• 2 weeks later...

so then.......am i to understand that these sellers of strange, spiritualist potions.........excuse,me, that is to say, "personal prophecies" continue on in their mission to rekindle the dead bones of the "ministry" that taught them the "word" as it had not been known since the first century, continue to try to make the dead bones of their "vater in das word" proud of how they're carrying on in his stead, endeavoring to perservere against the constant onslaughts and torments of der debbil, who apparently is so threatened by what stfi's do that he spends so much of his time as "god of this world" possessing them and causing them to sue each other that the other offshoots have more time to do a better version of twi than twi can do of itself????

and our precious tzaia, whose probing intellect and incisive questions have caused her to be dis-looped??!!!!! is this what fulfilling their mission statement is all about??.........are they still selling their books, and tapes, and classes, and advances, and camps, and bible land tours, etc., etc., etc., ad nauseum?? are there any of them active in their communities feeding the hungry, helping the needy, volunteering to take their fellowships to new orleans to help with the rebuilding effort after katrina, now almost 4 years past??........what works of jesus christ are they doing so that us poor outsiders can see that they are truly the followers of he who is the way, the truth, and the life?.......besides booksales, or meeting attendance, or "abundant sharing", what fruit do they produce by which we can know that christ is their lord, and not just their "cash cow"?

dan gallagher promised me on the phone that his organization would address the "many issues" that were raised here at the greasespot by the behaviors and misbehaviors of stfi's "servant leaders", because they're all committed to running an honest and transparent "ministry"........the only transparency i've seen so far is that it's transparently obvious that "the song remains the same", and nothing's really changed.........at least not anything that we who are less spiritual or less knowledgeable in "da word" are ever going to be informed of!.........another overwhelming dose of "the same old same old" i guess!

i'm sure the little sad-faced emoticon at the end of tzaia's post was "tongue-in-cheek"..........at least tzaia, you won't be forced to sing "here we go loopty-loop, here we go loopty-lie" anymore!........................peace.

I'd like to start a section on the front page about CES/STFI. If anyone has any pertinent information, please send it to pawtucket@greasespotcafe.com. People need to know the other side of the story. I am looking particularly for documents and correspondence.

They've not changed. They won't.

• 1 month later...

Sooo.. its been another (roughly) three months.. any soap yet? Are they still on the highway of litigation? jl seems to be hidden under a rock somewhere..

you'd think they'd just learn how to "get along" after all of that "biblical' teaching and all..

have they even picked up the phone to (heaven forbid, or the lawyers forbid) TALK?

How is it, I have the feeling they are going to take this little feud with them to the grave..

• Upvote 1

• 10 months later...