GreaseSpot Cafe

norway murders

excathedra

thanks for the link, mr. strange.

the "stuff" portion of this thread got me to thinking about how much evil was hushed up. I had no idea until I got here to GS how much twi kept everyone in the dark about things that wouldn't "profit" us... like knowing that a murderer or a rapist might have visited our own homes, or might have dated our daughters or worse.

I was witnessed to by wows in a college town, as was a fellow student of mine. he went out wow. I found out several years after the woman who got us into twi left, during a conversation with here wherein I hoped to win her away from the Geer group and back to twi, that my fellow student and "successful" wow was in prison for raping teenage girls. I wondered how many people ever knew about it. at the time I was of the same mindset as most everyone else who was still left (the remnant) that things like that shouldn't be talked about because they weren't "profitable". I've never been able to substantiate her story although it happened before the internet became a news repository.

I mean, at the time we were totally committed to what we thought was God's ministry, and the idea that we were to be left to die so that the WC and BOT could escape to the hills is absolutely horrifying. ":evildenk: "

WG

Truer words were never spoken...and each "individual" member in the way corp.oration had their own little interpretation as to what THAT thought might have meant..in their spiritual search for The Truth!

"Some are more equal than others" in the barnyard OR

"Never give a sucker an even break", by Antlers in the Treetops. :biglaugh:

What I received, Tom, was completely unrelated to the case that has been discussed on this thread, and while I have been away for some time, your message prompted me to return.

I made two additional attempts to recover information, but, the sources with whom I spoke were not able to help me. I have it marked in my notes, and should I be in Norway any time this year obviously 2008 at this point), I suppose I could do some in-person research. However, this year going as it has gone, that doesn't look likely.

Regardless, this was a thread I did not tie up when I stepped off the board some months back, and your message reminded me that this was something I had failed to report on...so, thanks for the inquiry, Tom.

Yours Politely,

QT

thanks for getting back to us QT...

Great! Sounds like a secretary I don't need! 8 months later, no info., wrong info,...and thanks for the inquiry, Tom!

Doesn't sound like the same person who 'expressed her views' when all this began! <_<

• 9 years later...
On 3/11/2007 at 5:22 PM, Kit Sober said:

I am so thankful to the people who "were there" who tell what went on regarding things that good little followers such as I would never know for sure, but the sin and filth made for a situation that just didn't fit with the believer babble we were fed.

The Greasespot Cafe has been a forum for people who have been so very instrumental in helping me know the truth and it has helped my soul become so much more free.

Thankfully, very thankfully,

Kit, you are so right!!  So much, S--t was done in the dark, than when it came to the light, so many of us in our individual Twigs had no idea, of what was really happening in Way World. Personally, if I had known how corrupt TWI really was, I would have left much sooner than I did.  I left in 1988, and I am finding out just now, about so much of the garbage that went on when I was in.  But I think things got worse after I left, if that was possible.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2007 at 6:56 PM, Out There said:

In 1979 there was another Murder that was forgotten. VPW said that one WOW killed another WOW. does anyone remember the circumstances surrounding that.

I knew Jan the Murderer. He seemed pretty cold hearted and weird in-res. I wasn't too surprised when I heard what he did. Does anyone know what punishment he recieved for his crimes?

I was a WOW that year in ILLINOIS.  I think some Corps guy killed his WOW brother some place down South.  God, what a tragedy!