GreaseSpot Cafe

I Had to say this; That's one reason why I am here

RainbowsGirl

My dear Rainbow, a person's beliefs are carried by the heart. So when one is seen the other is as well. A person does not always speak or preach their true beliefs. Many speak/preach what they think is the "right" thing, but their heart knows the difference and eventually it will have its way. Most of us, certainly most ex corps have unfortunately experienced this "Lie" (not sure if "lie" is the right word, perhaps someone could find a more appropriate word?)

You are a rare commodity in this day and time as your words very clearly reflect your heart and hence true beliefs. So my dear you really are an easy read. :wink2:

This is not a bad thing, in fact it is, IMHO a very trusting and loving thing, and dare I say what Christ might have called a "Christian" thing? Within the household all should be feel safe enough to be both trusting and loving.

I thank you for that trust and love and I shall endeavor to protect both. :knuddel:

God Bless you my dear sister in Christ, I do love you dearly and look forward to future communication and communion with you. :love3:

Teresa

P.S. Thank you so much for the birthday wishes. I had a blast last night :dance: ...had one beer too many :beer: ...but I survived the night! (Can you tell I really love all of these wonderful "emoticons"?) :redface2: :P

Thanks Eyes

For your insight and letting me know that what I wrote was understandable and that you can see my heart not only as a friend but a person. Thank You for all the compliments, although they magnify me out of proportion; it's great feeling to be understood. The points you brought show me a wider views Thanks so much!

I Love all these glitsy little emoticons too On the Net with all the glitsy things we came decorate to our hearts content for next to nothing! It 's great!

I am glad your birthday week is coming a long well!

Love You Eyes, RG

RG.

I began reading this thread from it's inception. I do not like the fragrant statements said here either. We are all ex-wayfers, I can't be bothered. I think people are heartless at times on these threads. It is stated right up front to be polite and listen to others point of veiws on the first page. Maybe they don't know the rules. Maybe they are illerate and trying to make a statement. Who knows these things.

As a Christian I know what the Lord stated namely if they do it unto you they do it unto me. I live by this rule.

Let others rule and they finally burn out. I am so sad telling my understanding but I want say to those listening "STEP OFF MATE".

RG, there are bullys here on this site.

So nice of you to post this thread RG. You are lovely and acceptable in the sight of our Heavenly Father, and also in the eyes of those who love. Hopefully your tender heart will be healing to those who haven't figured out how to love yet. I'm still workin' on it, but you have been a blessing to me already...

I will not be leaving...I am a mother of a unique child. My skin is tough enough and my heart and my patience have been tried enough to be here... as long as people like all of you my dear dear friends are here.

And unfortunately if I have alienated anyone...know it was not my intent at all...but I can live with it if need be......... I see the face of alienation rear up quite frequently...all too frequently!

Love to All, RG

You say that you are the mother of a "unique" child. Does that translate to being the mother of a special needs child, to use the politically correct phrase.

Jean

Thank You fellowshipper,

For what you said here and for standing up for what you believe. Although I don't like the concept of heartless used...I do understand your point although. I don't really know what the motivation is to attack people verbally hear is at times....and as everyone here has said so very well, it is going to happen for varied reasons...I don't think that they are heartless or they wouldn't stay hear. This a place where they have come to for answers and to vent and heal, because they were wounded, misused, not heard or helped...and other varied reason. I am here pointing out that it isn't necessary to hurt or attack anyone in these manners for any reason; and if there is I would like to understand their reasons." Flowery language" I can try to cut back on......even if it is harmless!

Love You fellowshipper, RG

So nice of you to post this thread RG. You are lovely and acceptable in the sight of our Heavenly Father, and also in the eyes of those who love. Hopefully your tender heart will be healing to those who haven't figured out how to love yet. I'm still workin' on it, but you have been a blessing to me already...

Thanks Jonny,

I am glad you came back things you have said here have imprinted my heart...we all have an impact! I, as you do prefer the nonharmful ones.

Let's go find some coffee?

Love You Jonny, RG

Hey Rainsbowsgirl, RG for short!!!

You have great insight and said something that needed to be said.

When I read a thread that I don't like, I just quit reading. I guess that may still be a bit waybrained. I do not like confrontation so I stay away.

BUT I like your thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I am posting on it. heehee..... : - )

Welcome to GS and have a cup of coffee and a piece of raspberry cheesecake on the house!!!

Time to get ready for my knitting circle. I made a lovely pink premmie bereavement blanket. As I knitted, I prayed for the family that would go through this heartache and hope that holding onto this blanket will somehow give them peace.

Anyway, glad that you and EVERYONE are here.

You say that you are the mother of a "unique" child. Does that translate to being the mother of a special needs child, to use the politically correct phrase.

Jean

Dear Jeaniam,

Both are correct terms. I use unique or uniquely special to point out and emphasize to the world that I see my son as I see as I see everyone else. We are all uniquely special...Just wearing different earth suits: We all have special needs...We all have special gifts...We all have difficulties and challenges, and the list goes on and on...... Not one of us is alike. We are all worthy of love and respect and at least a real look at. We all need to have the opportunity to be known, understood, and accepted.

We are all "handicapped" in some way or another, although that term has become a degrading and devaluing term....hence it has become politically incorrect.

One of my favorite quotes is: "When you devalue others, you deminish yourself" (author unknown)

That speaks volumes to me!

Welcome back and Love You Jeaniam, RG

:wave:

((((((((((((((((((Kathy))))))))))))))))))))))),

I am always so very glad to see you and to listen to you...You watch over everyone so very well here...I will always as the song implies need "Someone to Watch Over Me" I am so glad that one of the watchers is you. I cannot find all the words to tell you what it means just now but I will be telling you as we go along here!

Love You Kathy, RG

When I read a thread that I don't like, I just quit reading. I guess that may still be a bit waybrained. I do not like confrontation so I stay away.

BUT I like your thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I am posting on it. heehee..... : - )

Welcome to GS and have a cup of coffee and a piece of raspberry cheesecake on the house!!!

Time to get ready for my knitting circle. I made a lovely pink premmie bereavement blanket. As I knitted, I prayed for the family that would go through this heartache and hope that holding onto this blanket will somehow give them peace.

Dear acts2,

I would love to have coffee with you!

What a commendable loving act...making a bereavement blanket!!!!!! Giving them something to hold on to and to always know their childs brief time here was recognized in such a very loving and compassionate way!!!!! What beautiful hearts you and your circle have! Acts2 you are truly a very "Class Act"!

Love You acts2, RG

((all of you in this regard, how very sad, gosh))

And I know that if your precious son read some of the things said against what has given him peace inside it would be cruel. I'm thankful he has your love and understanding and that you stand the line to protect his heart. You are a wonderful mother dear one.

Dear Kathy,

God gave him a way to win over cruelties! He has his humor and his charm and a loving patient heart...He is tenacious like me; he never gives up against any odds.

I have seen him turn many situations from bad to good. One comes to mind: When he was swimming in the pool here in our apartment complex, many children would all too often mock him and tease him; and just about everytime I was getting ready to interviene on his behalf...he would do something to win them over himself...laughing at himself with them, copying the ways they swam and played and relentlessly following them and shining his love! He does quite well without me or even words at times and he has taught me so very much about Love!

Love You Kathy, RG

Hey Kathy,

He would be so happy to know that anyone learned from him. I often suspect that he knows far more than he can process out...his fine, gross, and speech motor planning and processing get short circuited.

I know this off the topic and that I am gushing about him; but when anyone has to work 10x's harder to do the same things that come relativally easily to most of us...I cannot help but to be in awe and to praise them.

Love wins!

I had a good friend in Illinois with a daughter that was very special to all that allowed her into their hearts. Her mother told me that every night she thanked God that she had another day to spend with her. I loved her excitement about the most simple of things. Things that we often fail to even notice in our busy lives. She taught me something every time I was with her. She also loved to paint and it was my joy to supply her with materials when I knew she was running low. Pads and paints were like Christmas to her and you'd thought I was giving her a diamond bracelet or something. We can learn from each other such precious things if we stop to notice can't we.

I had a good friend in Illinois with a daughter that was very special to all that allowed her into their hearts. Her mother told me that every night she thanked God that she had another day to spend with her. I loved her excitement about the most simple of things. Things that we often fail to even notice in our busy lives. She taught me something every time I was with her. She also loved to paint and it was my joy to supply her with materials when I knew she was running low. Pads and paints were like Christmas to her and you'd thought I was giving her a diamond bracelet or something. We can learn from each other such precious things if we stop to notice can't we.

Dear Kathy,

Yes if we only stopped to notice...we might discover the true treasures of life that we so often miss .... and that they are very clever enough to never miss.....and she in her way without an intricate collection of words showed you what your heart and gifts meant to her heart. Isn't it awesome how simple it is to please someone who is looking at you through the eyes of pure-hearted love when so much in their lives to them is a challenge or barely comprehendable!!!

In this thread I wanted to point out all of the things that have been discussed. I thank you all....each and everyone, for contributing in you own unique and treasured ways; and for helping me to voice what I needed too. For your courage, your convictions, your wisdom, your love and your support. I have learned far and away much more than I ever expected too and that was one of my goals!

I Love You All more dearly than you will know....till we meet face to face in eternity!

Love to ((((((((((((All)))))))))))))))))))))), RG