General intelligence rating  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Intelligence Rating

• Einstein. Intellectual "giant"
    • Above average, showed original thinking
    • Average
    • Missing something somewhere...
    • Smart as a brick

You mean John Cxelar. Yup still a brick, as far as I know he's in NJ. Poor NJ..............

Awe, they worship him. . . "Rev. Chel@r has such great believing. He loves us so much! La La La!"

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Mr." Che*ar once told me that I was "the most intelligent person I have ever met".. I personally thought if that was the case, I feel sorry for you.. but.

OK.. you think I am so smart, here is what I think.. "Leave The Way". Take your family, if you still have one, and RUN.

Go back to window washing.. or whatever..

Your dad, if he is still alive, will STILL help.

No kidding. You have far more support than you think you have..

did some of those wc from those years drop outta trees and into training or what?

what was it, 22nd, or 26th corps..

I think that you ("Mr." Che*ar_) are a few years younger than I. Go back to school.. or whatever, there is still time.

I foresse the days of sycophants ending in rather short order. What do you want to be..

I forgive you for the advances that you made to my now ex..

I cannot offer her forgiveness, you'll have to reach her somehow.

Life is so messy. Let's see YOU clean it up.

It is not so bad, I've done a heck of a lot of cleaning..

"Mr." Che*ar once told me that I was "the most intelligent person I have ever met".. I personally thought if that was the case, I feel sorry for you.. but.

OK.. you think I am so smart, here is what I think.. "Leave The Way". Take your family, if you still have one, and RUN.

Go back to window washing.. or whatever..

Your dad, if he is still alive, will STILL help.

No kidding. You have far more support than you think you have..

Yeah... well...

He asked me if my dad left any money for me when he died. No - 'gee sorry for your loss" nothing. straight to the subject of MONEY.

I wanted to punch him in the teeth because my mom had just had to sell their house - which was all paid off - because she couldn't afford the taxes anymore.

Yeah... well...

He asked me if my dad left any money for me when he died. No - 'gee sorry for your loss" nothing. straight to the subject of MONEY.

I wanted to punch him in the teeth because my mom had just had to sell their house - which was all paid off - because she couldn't afford the taxes anymore.

while Way D I learned my Step-Grandfather was failing. I let my Way D Houseld coordinater know at one point when they asked why I was downcast.

They brought this up during one of my reproof sessions. Chel@r pointed at me and compared Way D to the Military where you "Sh-- when your told to sh--". among other things,

"Renew your mind!" :realmad: "Now don't condemn yourself"

Fortunatly, I got to see my grandfather one more time before he passed away.

A-hole.

I was thinking the same thing...

I had some good leadership when I was in, too. People who honestly cared and loved God. They were a joy to work with but as the screws got tightened, people got the boot or left on their own, these sorta people were scarse. It's sorta sad that the ones that come to our memories first are the ones who did the most harm. It's even sadder that it's practically the SAME person for a few of us here - that speaks volumes, doesn't it?

True. I don't think I had any decent "leadership" on the limb level, until Ra*ph D.

Maybe I should try another pole, rate your leadership, when you got involved with der vey.

First limb coordinator seemed kinda ok, until I got close enough to see the color of his skin. Turned out to be a goon. I wonder how he feels now.

I hope some humanity returned to him after he left der vey.

My last conversation with "Mr." Ch*lar, he found it absolutely INCREDULOUS that I wouldn't tow the line, and support and stand with loy his almighty "god".

"so you left of your own accord.."

I told him what leadership did to the very people he knew here.

I could tell it made an impression, but obviously it did not wake him up.

Yep.. one "session" of confrontation with a LUNATIC gone REAL wrong, and I quietly walked off. "soo, spill your guts.." I could have made up a bunch of crap about myself and stayed. I know some people did. Pretend I had spirits, or say I was a homo or something with impassioned pleas for "help". They were on a witch hunt, why not give them what they want?

If I had to do it over..

I'd take a bunch of catsup, feathers, and green gelatin to the next "reproof" session.. act like I was having a seizure or something.. there'd be a cloud of "blood", feathers, green "ectoplasm"..

Naw, the guy would probably have a heart attack..

Edited by Mr. Hammeroni

With those kind of "results", I am sure loy would have promoted mr. "I never mix my bread and vegetables".

Probably to the cabinet level.. field promotion, right on the spot.

:biglaugh:

hmmm. I wonder..

seems that those who "proved themselves" able to supposedly "smoke out" this or that, were richly rewarded.

maybe there were a few selfish motives that motivated them to look for devils under every rock.

Edited by Mr. Hammeroni