GreaseSpot Cafe

A dream I had

year2027

God first

A dream I had

06-12-2007

Im my dream I sating gathering leaves of tobacco but bees came and got me to stop

A WOW like brother of mime told me not to let the bees stop me but his father seem to understand and showed me a direction to come to the tobacco to gathering its leaves were the bees would not touch me

I asked if they tied tobacco as we did in Ky then I recall seeing the cars we travel in to get to the father’s of the WOW like brother’s house

later a truck came up the hill and hit the house we were straying in as the house became a fire ball I saw myself walking into the house saying be undone and before my eyes every thing was undone as if it never happen

I and my brother like a WOW brother and a sister like a WOW sister sat talking about the bible as I begin to share my heart of understanding

I open my mini computer to finds things but it fall apart but I keep looking as I taught from what I have learned

The people who watch did not know what to think but the news got out and the kids came out to see me

As I was walking I asked the kids to try this I begin walking on air as I was up there I look at my WOW like sister and asked her for a bible she throw one to me and I caught it

She said do I all ways catch it I said not but all kept trying to catch it

I begin teaching from Genesis then I wake up

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

God first

Understanding the dream I had

06-13-2007

Im my dream I sating gathering leaves of tobacco but bees came and got me to stop

Understanding - The leaves of tobacco are the people I gather together in unity of God by what I share and bees are the ones who try to stop me or changed my heart in a way that they would like better

A WOW like brother of mime told me not to let the bees stop me but his father seem to understand and showed me a direction to come to the tobacco to gathering its leaves were the bees would not touch me

Understanding - My WOW brother is Jesus Christ who told me not to let the bees who are unbelievers stop me and his father is God who understands all things who guides me how to reach them were the bees will not touch me the way by the way of the love of God

I asked if they tied tobacco as we did in Ky then I recall seeing the cars we travel in to get to the father's of the WOW like brother's house

Understanding - I ask if they tired tobacco there as we do in Ky a fleshly question my fleshly mind tried to enter the dream and seeing the cars we just got there in is our faith that got us to God's home

later a truck came up the hill and hit the house we were straying in as the house became a fire ball I saw myself walking into the house saying be undone and before my eyes every thing was undone as if it never happen

Understanding - Later a truck came up the hill is the travels from hell trying to stop God which is sin which made God mad but because of saints like me and you God changed it like it never happen because we came to God or our sins were undone but I saw myself has the inner Christ in me changing because the gift of Christ

I and my brother like a WOW brother and a sister like a WOW sister sat talking about the bible as I begin to share my heart of understanding

Understanding - I was talking to Jesus Christ my WOW brother and the gift holy spirit my WOW sister as I share my inner heart desire to understand

I open my mini computer to finds things but it fall apart but I keep looking as I taught from what I have learned

Understanding - My open mini computer is my fleshly mind but it my fleshly mind of understanding falls apart I keep looking for spiritual truths as I teach what I am being taught

The people who watch did not know what to think but the news got out and the kids came out to see me

Understanding - the outside world that see my words do not know what to think of me but the news of my walk got out to the children of God as they the kids of God came out to see me

As I was walking I asked the kids to try this I begin walking on air as I was up there I look at my WOW like sister and asked her for a bible she throw one to me and I caught it

Understanding - As I was walking by faith I asked the children of God to reach out to this understanding as I seem to be walking on things outside fleshly understanding but by spiritual gifts of power as I look at the holy spirit within me my WOW sister asking her for a bible the word of God she puts the words in my heart

She said do I all ways catch it I said not but all kept trying to catch it

Understanding - She the holy spirit my WOW sister asked me do I all ways catch or understand the truth revealed to me I said no but I keep trying

I begin teaching from Genesis then I wake up

Understanding - I begin sharing from the beginning of what was shared with me then I wake back up in the fleshly realm no longer in the spiritual ream of a spiritual dream

thank you

Edited by year2027

God first

Beloved Out There

God loves you my dear friend

Have you not read Acts 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

then there mysteries of dreams which can be called divers kinds of tongues or divers kinds of dreams

Joseph did not have this dream I did I have had visions too

thank you

Edited by year2027

year: Sometimes if God does give you a vision/dream what have you, He wants you to keep it to yourself unless He gives you a reason to share it with others. And that would be for a profit for them usually. Some things it is best to keep between you and God.

God first

Beloved Out There, waysider, and RottieGrrrl

God loves you my dear friend

Out There - your dreams are wants of lust a fleshly dream I have them too but they are rare these days for me

waysider - thank you yes fleshly dreams would be "fantasy"

RottieGrrrl - yes some dreams God has me to kept lock in my heart but not this one it was to teach me and others but like everything not all will hear

thanks