GreaseSpot Cafe

Paul-ism

At the risk of permanently killing yet another thread, I post this at the request of my lovely bride. :biglaugh:

(Again, there is the use of 'adult' language, so be ye forewarned)

THAT was some funny stuff! :biglaugh:

However, not intending to be nit-picking but, I suppose his comedy sketch wouldn't have the same impact if he got to whom 1 Corinthians was addressed to.

Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours:

He must have intercepted the letter that was written to specific Corinthians, not all of them. ;)

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Larry, Sushi posted that at my request - he's so much better at finding those things than I am. :)

I am glad you enjoyed it and weren't offended. I thought Shifra would get a chuckle out of it, but I wasn't sure how some of the others down here would respond.

I thought it was so funny that I was laughing out loud. I wouldn't mind seeing more of his routine. (Btw -- I thought he was a sharp dresser, also. :))

I thought it was so funny that I was laughing out loud. I wouldn't mind seeing more of his routine. (Btw -- I thought he was a sharp dresser, also. :))

Just go to youtube and search his name, he has a lot of funny stuff. If you are into poltics a bit (and I know you are) then you probably know the Russians recently planted a flag at the North Pole in an attempt to claim the land as theirs. Eddie has a wonderfil skit on flags that is very apropo to the situation (though I am certain he did the skit quite some time before the Russians made their little move).

I think he is a sharp dresser too. I really want the red jacket he is wearing in some of the clips!!! A tad too much make-up for my taste though, particularly the eye-liner. I think make-up should enhance what is there, not overshadow it.

A tad too much make-up for my taste though, particularly the eye-liner. I think make-up should enhance what is there, not overshadow it.

You really think so? He sorta reminded me of that guy in the "Rocky Picture Show". Although not as overdone imo. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

I hope Shira doesn't get peeved for what we're doing to her thread. :)

You really think so? He sorta reminded me of that guy in the "Rocky Picture Show". Although not as overdone imo. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

I hope Shira doesn't get peeved for what we're doing to her thread. :)

Yeah, well Tim Curry knows how to overdue the make up in just the right way. ;)

Hey, do you know where the PFAL thread from the Way forums went? I left for the afternoon to go swimming and fishing with the kids and now I can't find it.

Hey, do you know where the PFAL thread from the Way forums went? I left for the afternoon to go swimming and fishing with the kids and now I can't find it.

Haven't got a clue. I just got back from watching the new Bourne movie. Perhaps the "powers that be" deep sixed it. It would be nice if they (he) would at least offer some explanation as to why but, I won't hold my breath waiting.