GreaseSpot Cafe

ADVANCED CLASS 1977

act2

Notta, I have the picture at my husband's shop, but I think you are right about the name. Monday, I will look at the back as I am sure that she signed it.

I have it on ebay right now.

I was there too. No pictures here, but thanks for posting yours.

I seem to remember playing with a group of musicians "When the Saints Go Marching In" in the dining room. I also remember the rope stretched across the pond and the challenge to cross it.

Notta, was Sus@n's name Pr@tt in 1977? I have a Susan that signed the back of the picture with a last name of Pr@tt. I am sure that is her. Yeah on that blonde hair and she looked the same in 2002. Some people don't change alot!!

Tom, I knew I had read somewhere about a GSer that had been to New Harmony. Thanks for letting me know it was you. That is a super nice place. Someday hubby and I want to spend the weekend there. Cousin and aunt will be here this week. About 40 people will be at my house this Saturday if all goes as planned as my sister-n-law is in hospital which is why I have not been posting much lately. Plus I am watching my 4 month old nephew at our shop on Monday and Wednesday. Hubby is holding him right now!!

Ca dreaming, those panaramic pictures will sell good on ebay if you ever want to get rid of them.

I seem to remember playing with a group of musicians "When the Saints Go Marching In" in the dining room. I also remember the rope stretched across the pond and the challenge to cross it.

I know our Good Seed people from Indy did a lot of the music but they didnt do that one, which I dont remember. I do remember the rope. Something about ropes. That one, and the one we had to march through obstacles on corps camp less than a year later.