GreaseSpot Cafe

Past the print

cman

Into the heart of God.

When we read the bible or other works do we reflect and see our selves?

I believe this is the truth of the Word of God.

It becomes us and is us as it is written in our hearts.

I don't think that all the book comparing in the world can replace this.

The Word in the flesh is still alive and well.

Just a short observation of myself and some others.

We are to live out of the heart I believe and not concordances.

Although study helps some, living what comes together in the mind is Life.

For those that honestly seek the Lord, they will soon find he/she/it is as close as our breath.

Into the heart of God is our heart.

Waiting to be unleashed.............

As you know, we tried living from the books.

It don't work very well.

I think if everyone approached life from there heart towards God as your post suggested, conflict would disolve.

I remember an old preacher who I talked to when I was 20 years old. He said if you have a good heart you cant miss, but heart isnt right, your licked from the start. I always remembered that. It kind the same as what you said.

One time when I was particular upset over some circumstances, I recalled that one in Hebrews that says, God is not unrighteous to forget your labor of love. It didnt make sense to me then, but later it did. Sometimes God, knows we are ready for something different, and pulling us out of something seems difficult, but it is for the best.

Anyway, cheers and regards cman

Cman,

Yesterday, I got a call from one of my clients. She is expecting her baby in January. Her mother had called her and asked about her midwife (me). My client told her mother about my experience and credentials, etc. And she told her mom that I was a Christian too.

Then her mother said "Call you midwife". My client asked why. The mother said it was on her

HEART

to give a message to her daughter's midwife. Strange. She said:

"Tell your midwife that God loves his wounded soldiers".

So the daughter called me and said this yesterday morning. Amazing. These people know nothing about my past, probably never heard of the Way Ministry, and I have never met the mother, only the daughter. Of course, this message did not come from living out of a book, but rather from doing what one's heart said to do. It was incredible.