GreaseSpot Cafe

Visions records - I keep a records of things I seem to see

year2027

God first

Visions records

I keep a records of things I seem to see

11-20-25-2007

Beloved Friends

God loves us my dear friends I keep a record of things I seem to see too see if I am crazy when they mix with my mind or get to me very deep

Now this is no saying they a true to any one but me but here what I saw in Quote’s

For that which I saw after trying to sleep first came a egg shape form that had a bright white circle in the center what one might call the yoke but the rest of the egg was black jet black which you might call the white of a egg but all around this egg shape form was light of pure white bright to the point one might cover their eyes.
After days of thinking on these to be the egg is the seed of Christ in us the center is white because Christ is pure and to be in the center of our heart the white of the egg is black because our body is the white parts being changed by the center has it grows into a new creature around the egg is a light of pure white bright to the point one might cover their eyes is the God which no flesh can see as we grow in the heart of his womb until birth
I spend a short time asking what I saw to Christ and words came "you saw a unfertile egg like you buy in a store but this is a spiritual unfertile seed. This went on for a short space I make my mind to try a shower to put me to sleep.

The shower was relaxing me after I got the water just right but I begin seeing things again but this was more than I was ready for. I may not share them in order but I want to share them before I forget.

the understanding blessed me but I needed more and that is why you read more

I saw what look like a circle that made me think of earth this circle was dull white in outer darkness, then a wave like thing came from its outer layer which changed to a cat like form with a bright white tooth but the rest dull white it jump out from the earth like circle and changed to a bat like form with the tooth begin to move upward it begin flying away.
The earth like circle is the dust I came from that was used to form me in my mother womb by the food she took in a great change of things the earth being a dull white in outer darkness is truth mix with sin

The wave like thing came from its outer layer was the water I lived in while in my mother’s womb breaking out right before birth a sign of a change the cat like form a bright white tooth but the rest dull white it jump out from the earth was me coming out as a baby crying out here I am look at me

maybe the tooth is the words I will speak but still

After think on it more I note that the cat like creature never touch the earth he just changed within the jump kinda makes me think we do not really die we just move to the next stage

changing to a bat like form is me flying away on the wings of love

I saw what made me think of looking at a bright white moon with dark jet black circles over talking it on both sides until I could not see it in the dull white background it would get whole then it be in a form like a bat them gone again until a second moon like form show up both did like the first a what seem like a long period.

I think this is more people being added to the body of God

Then I saw what look like my representation has a shadow but this shadow seem to turn sideways while I sat still and later it made a many half turns now the lights were off in the room door close no windows one small clock with red numbers and a small red circle on a DVD player in the bathroom. I am still fighting my self was this real but I believe it may of been sorry that I am still some what weak.
understanding shadows they can not move like this but maybe God is showing me fleshly things are control my strings but spiritual things flow free
Later I saw fish like being that seem to be coming out of the water more of a yellowish color with a bright white center but I feel like they were a life kind.

maybe life is everywhere and my heart is seeing things fleshly that move within the water

I saw what look like rockets shooting up with no flame from the bottom bright white within the darkness and it look like they were coming from a earth shape form that seem to have great smoke like grayish coming from it.
maybe I just do not understand enough yet
The was one more thing a which make me think of a fish that was found in a rock after many years with a odd shape.

I hope I am not going mad after I left the bath room five bright light shape like perfect circles seem to follower me until I got in the light.

maybe again I just do not understand enough yet

Thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

Roy,

You are not crazy. Just keep asking, and it will be shown to you more clearly what you need to know. Not many people are courageous enough to share visions like these. I believe visions are shown to a lot of folks, but we are afraid to acknowledge what we see, and we intentionally shut them off. Certainly, visions are not commonly spoken of in our society.

I am not the one to interpret another person's visions. I would, however, offer this observation: there is a repeating characteristic of circles and centers, and light within darkness, which is present in most of your descriptions. Does this mean something to you? To the rest of us? An outward movement? Good embracing bad? Radiating energy? Just some ideas.

Please be careful with yourself. You have been gifted, not cursed. You must stay sure and strong to realize the revelations. Physical health is very important, so that you may continue to see these holy things. Do not doubt your worth. Take care.

Shifra

I think we are deeply spiritual beings Roy. I saw something once that sent me on a quest for over a year to try to figure out what it really was..

For that which I saw after trying to sleep first came a egg shape form that had a bright white circle in the center what one might call the yoke but the rest of the egg was black jet black which you might call the white of a egg but all around this egg shape form was light of pure white bright to the point one might cover their eyes.

I saw something like that.. and I didn't cover my eyes.. I looked right into it.. and I felt like my skin was almost burned all the way off..

God first

Beloved Shifra and Mr. Hammeroni

God loves you my dear friends

Shifra - you reply blessed my heart big it was like a big hug when needed -- yes more and more has been showed to me visions used to be short but now they are longer with more detail but there still a long way to go -

circles and centers, and light within darkness, which is present in most of your descriptions. Does this mean something to you?

Shifra - yes circles for one parts means a lot a circle makes me think of no beginning and no end or forever - a circle is in all most every thing without being able to make a circle movement one could not ride a bike or talk the list is endless - centers are points of focus -- light is God and white is purest light - darkess is lack of light but still light there otherwise we do not see the darkness I woud say darkless is light that something is trying to cover up

Shifra - yes Physical health is very important and has is family like my family on this board and my earthly family and yes I will take care and not doubt my worth because God has work for me to do

Mr. Hammeroni - you have blessed my heart too dear friend I all ways enjoy seeing you - I like the words "deeply spiritual beings " this shows me like speaking in tongues is ok so is seeing things is ok too thanks -- yes quest is to understand is great - the first quest I look when in about 3 grade was to hide what I saw and heard and keep it to myself but since my heart as open more up and I look into things I no longer fear them now this last one took me for a spin because it was one after another

Mr. Hammeroni - Wow you had feelings alone with what you saw they usally come later to me but some have come same time but nothing like that thanks

thank you

I haven't had anything quite as dramatic happen since..

:)

what's funny about it.. if it happens to "you".. it's almost like you don't have any shame.. you'll talk to anybody who you might think may have a clue to help you along the way.. even if there's a more than distinct possibility that they'll think you're nuts..

I asked "fundamentalist" ex-way christians about it..

friends I've know for a while..

a really nice lady who was at least one time into Jewish mysticism..

another really nice ex-way lady who was more help than she could possibly imagine..

another really nice never in the waylady who was into some real off the mainstream ideas.. and her suggestions were perhaps the best I found..

and.. a therapist. I really did lay all the cards on the table. Not the first visit.. I gave the therapist a couple of sessions before I laid the big question on them..

"am I nuts, doc?"

Well, "they" still let me roam free in society..

:biglaugh:

I think for me at least I got the answer to what it was I saw.. I asked the dumb question, I got the answer.. "what's really in us.."

I think I saw the core self of another human being..

only thing I can say.. I can at least partly see why God Almighty loves us so much..

I tried to "lift" VPW once and he smiled back at me with a smirk as he flipped me the finger!

Totally unexpected and bigger than life.

No kiddin'!!

I had only been "in the Word" for about a week or so and hadn't even taken "the class".

Freaked me out!

Does that one count?

I'm not making that up to get a laugh.

Thing is, Roy, I think God sometimes shows us things that are just for us alone as individuals.

They may be just for you to help you understand something about life.(or a scripture)

When you experience some wonder of nature or witness a baby being born, I think God is communicating some word-less lesson about life, or even death, that goes beyond scriptures and written words.

You may well be the only one that understands a particular "vision" and I think God intends for it to be that way.

I think it's really cool that you keep a record of these things.

Even though you may think that you don't understand them, perhaps a part of you really DOES in a manner that supersedes the presence of words on a page.

Holy hugs to ya, Bro.

I'm proud to say I know you, even if it is only through cyber space.

God first

Beloved Mr. Hammeroni and waysider

God loves you my dear friends

Mr. Hammeroni - yes shame means nothing - "I can at least partly see why God Almighty loves us so much" so it help you that blesses me

waysider - I do believe you about VPW and I have tried to talk at his spirit too and he was very sad of what he did in his life

waysider - yes I believe that "God sometimes shows us things that are just for us alone as individuals." but that not the reason I shared it my reason was to get people to open up about it and not run from it just look for understanding in what we see

waysider - me too "I think God is communicating some word-less lesson about life, or even death, that goes beyond scriptures and written words"

waysider - yes I tried to record as many as I can alone with dreams all of those were within a few hours most of the time I just see short ones and only one but all most everyday now that I am not afraid of them before I might see one a year but now more and more

waysider - I am beginning to get a understanding of some I guess God has to spoon feed me the understanding

waysider - thanks for the hugs and I am proud to say I know you too in spirit and cyber space plus I may visit you one night in your dreams

thank you