But

What the heck I will take a little luck to

Send them bucks down to madam Levo on burbon st and

see what could happen

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I am Big on the Big 10 or 11, but Ohio State was always the arch enemy of Illinois ...

and having spent so much time in New Orleans I had to root for LSU with the buddies ...

so I'm with Belle on this one ....

Geaux Tigers!!

but if OSU wins, Illinois can boast they were the only team to beat #1, so I'm a happy camper either way ...

Edited by rhino

Sorry Danny, but if Kansas would have been in the BCS championship game they would have played against Ohio State. Remember, Ohio State has one loss. LSU has two. Therefore Ohio State is ranked number 1. I know, I know. Next I will hear more of that ragin cajun rant about how LSU is going to beat the stuffin out of them Ohio yankees. Yie ha! But I aint so sure bout yur predictin.

Edited by Mark Sanguinetti

I'm just realizing what moving around the country, twi-style, can do to your team loyalties...

I have ties to the Jayhawks, V-tech, LSU, and Ohio State!!! Who the heck do I root for????? :blink:

(actually I have been impressed by LSU this year, and not so much by Ohio... can't give you details, just my gut feeling... so I'll root for the Cajuns this time around)

Edited by TheHighWay

I'm amazed and gratified to see KU win, especially against a tough team with a good defense like VTech. Both of my parents went to KU so it was a natch to root for the Jawhawks...

Now, if that coach could shed a few pounds...

really? mine, too! they were class of '49 I believe... went there after the war...

Mangino! he's a trip to watch isn't he? ...he always looks like he's about to explode after just one more 'wafer thin mint'...

b-b-b-but what if USC is better than LSU??? W-w-w-what then?

Dear, Sweet, Man, despite all Mark's claims to the contrary - that would never happen! The SEC far exceeds any other conference.

TheHighway, come on down! I'll show you some true southern hospitality.

Maybe I should try to plan a GSpot gathering for Super Bulldog Week-end! It's a whole week-end of tailgating, pig roasting, bbq, baseball, football, basketball, track & field, soccer, tennis, etc.....

really? mine, too! they were class of '49 I believe... went there after the war...

I'd assume mine must have graduated around the same time. I wonder how I can search that out...

My dad went there and then to KC for KU medical school, I believe. My mom also went the Bryn Mawr & Smith

Danny, Danny, Danny... I sure hope that your team wins...

I remember last year about this time there were a bunch of folks from Ohio State that were talkin' all kinds of smack... before the game...

Come game day... reality was pretty harsh... maybe that's why they're not particularly thrilled to partake in the pre-game ritual of smack talkin'...

ahm jes sayin...

Listen to that cajun trash talk dissin the Ohio State Buckeyes. Are there any Buckeye faithful here to defend the honor of your school, state and football team?

Who are the best players for LSU and Ohio State any whose? Ok I'll take the bait I'm from bama and live in Ohio and really like the buckeye's, I'm also a good big ten fan and rooted for mich. and loved the whooping they put on the gators. IMHO their is no really great team this year, all are beatable, hence all have a loss unlike years before and quite honestly a case can be made for all are overated this year since none have perfect records. Truly a playoff would have at least gave the title to the hottest team that wins out and this year would have been perfect for that with the top 6 teams. Now that being said, LSU playing a home game (very unfair) should win this, but this has been a surprise year, OSU has a good chance, both teams are as good as the rest but not great so it should be a good game.

6 hours 35 min

I use the LSU colors purple and gold roofing as my

ice breaker in my sales calls.

I know people that work for the tigers.

I know people that were on the 58 team that won.

It's a big deal here.

Lot of hype any time LSU is playing. ut this is the big one

and we aint sharing the title.

Yall all can kiss my cheek.

I can here them from New Orleans now.

Go Tigers