GreaseSpot Cafe

What They Said; What They Did

templelady

This is as good a place as any to put this news clip. We hear how paranoid some of TWI leadership was ... like CG checking his car for bombs. Of course I'm not sure they quite qualified as paranoid scizophrenics, but possibly, and this clip offers suggestions to help them.

d00000d, that was AWESOME!!!!!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was also during the same timeframe that every single person was REQUIRED to submit

an agenda of their plans for the entire week.

Filled out in 15-minute increments.

And if the actual day ran differently, you were expected to file an update with the corrections.

And this didn't chase ALL the people out. (Some, but not all.)

It's like the story that says that if you put a frog in a pot of water, and increase the temperature

very, very slowly, he won't notice the difference and jump out when it gets hot.

This was also during the same timeframe that every single person was REQUIRED to submit

an agenda of their plans for the entire week.

Filled out in 15-minute increments.

And if the actual day ran differently, you were expected to file an update with the corrections.

And this didn't chase ALL the people out. (Some, but not all.)

It's like the story that says that if you put a frog in a pot of water, and increase the temperature

very, very slowly, he won't notice the difference and jump out when it gets hot.

Yuck...fifteen minute increments. I had to fill those out but not in 15 minute increments. But it was still a PIA. And then there was a time I had to send in a weekly report of what I did and what I learned. Another PIA. This was all to keep God's hedge of protection around us. Keep us safe blah blah blah blah blah.

But here's the irony-as a SINGLE FEMALE FC I was called by my MALE LC in the middle of the night because a believer in my twig had been arrested. He said it was my responsibility to go and bail him out even though they lived closer to the jail than I did. So as a single young woman, I went to the seediest part of the city in the middle of the night to find a seedy bail bond guy then to go and post bail; to get this man out of jail. Took hours then I had to go to work the next morning exhausted. (This LC was full time paid staff and watched the Young and the Restless during the day with his wife. :wacko: )

I guess God's hedge of protection really was around me. It protected me when this lazy A**h*** sent me into an incredibly dangerous situation. But hey, at least he was safe at home monitoring all those reports.....