GreaseSpot Cafe

intro please

cheranne

hello,i am new at this and wish i knew about this a lot sooner,i got into TWI in oklahoma city,back when i was just a pup and lost in this great big world,no doubt looking for answers,meaning in life and trying not to get high all the time to self medicate,i was very happy when i found the okc wows in 78,pat bradshaw is the hitchhiker i picked up and she invited me to "a christian fellowship" o k a y......isnt that nice,so one night after sitting at a bar i went buzzed to her twig,they were showing THE CHANGED FILM. I was fasinated and such nice people,susan boulden was the branch leader and a hoot,they became my family and i loved it,then i went wow and things were differant kinda boring and nothing like okc(THEY WERE JUST PEOPLE THAT LOVED GOD and loved life)i got sent to idaho,grand teton area a learning experience and i am still looking for my wow family mary jean gunning from norman ok(IN CASE ANYONE KNOWS HER)ANYHOW........I LEFT TWI IN 83 AS a military wow at fort bragg north carolina,the reason i fell in love with a soldier and we asked if we could get married and they said NO ,SO that was like WTF see ya...they said because i knew so much(ha!)and anyway we have been married 25 years now,we have three kids and 2 grandkids and i still believe in GOD, just not into organized religon personally,if it works for you cool,i just go outside with nature. so that is in a nutshell my intro. chow

Hi, OK C

Stumbling into this place is kinda like being a kid and finding out where babies come from. :wink2:

There is a special forum where you can post the names of people you are trying to locate.

There are some "tutorials" for new arrivals, as well, that I highly recommend.

I'm glad you are here and hope you find the service to your liking.

waysider