GreaseSpot Cafe

polygamest cut

coolchef

I just heard on the news the children rights were violated by the state of Texax.

good i believe they were.

how would you like it if somone called the state and said they were being violated and they took all the kids in your enitre town and put them through the interogation these kids went through?

the news said the call did come from a 16 year old girl within the compound.. but they have yet to find her.

16is quite the age . not for nothing .

so take everyones children away from them?

geez texas needs to calm down they are americans and we have rights here I do not care if they do not like the church they belong too they had no right and i hope pays dearly for what they have done.

I dunno. I saw a report about a polygamist in Australia, he had something like thirteen wives.. the locals were pretty "cool" about it, for the most part. "Well, if that's what they wanna do..".. one guy said with a chuckle.. "I pity the poor bastard.. thirteen mothers in law."

:biglaugh:

I have heard several times she has four children unless she has twins that sounds like she started even younger than 14 .

The attorney for religous rights was on the morning show today and they reported she has four children yet the attorny did admit religous rights do not over ride the possible criminal issue, but that the state didnt have right to take custody of these 400 plus additional children.

im a little concerned about the caller where is she? did she become silent and disappear because she is being threatened or her children?

They(the cult) may be hiding her somewhere, Pond.

There were occasions in Fellow Laborers when we would "host" visitors for a weekend or so before they moved on.

We weren't allowed to ask questions or talk about it, even among ourselves.

I always got the impression they were trying to avoid de-programmers but that's just a hunch.

Who knows? As large as they are, they may well have an "underground" network of sorts.