GreaseSpot Cafe

looking for these people

shiftthis

david garribaldi, ben potrowski,christine rocca, mark cutler,fran lubby,rocky nored,mark barrington,charles radliff,bill ginninthal,jeff walace,rick horncoe,paul castiano,kevin wiemer,denny lingle,kevin flanningan( was known to hang with ozzy osborne guitarist zak wilde)to be continued

Edited by shiftthis

David Garibaldi is playing drums for Tower of Power.

(Or at least he was 6 months ago)

thanks. i went to a fellowship he ran in northridge ,ca. in the late 1980's. i play drums and shortly after moving to hollywood i moved to the valley right down the street from him. there were some other drummers that came but i dont remember them. he ended up moving to san francisco and i never saw him again.

Here

Here is a site to look on you can search by state or name Dennis is listed in CA as far as I know he is still there, but unles they update their info sometimes the emails are out of date

thanks again. i found dennis dobbins email address on that link and emailed him.

It's been a few years, but I think the last time I ran into Mark Barrington he was living in Georgia--maybe not too far from Atlanta area?

FAR OUT!!!! mark and i along with another guy named charles were WOW's in cheyenne wyoming 1983-84. i haven't seen him since,would really like to talk with him. we had so much fun that year i still laugh a some of the stuff we did. if i could go back and relive that year i would. mark was one of the most fun guys i'v ever known, and he and i teamed up together shure were something. we could definitly make anyone who was down in the dumps laugh!!! i'll never forget that year,absolutly GREAT. if you ever see mark could you tell him jeff bankston one of his WOW brothers from cheyenne wyoming says HELLO. he can get in touch with me here,yeah i wonder if he remembers my surprise audio tape!!!!thanks for telling me about mark,GOD bless you, jeff