GreaseSpot Cafe

Where does she put it?

bowtwi

Yeah, talk about a million dollar strip act. Although I googled her and she calls herself a "performance artist." I'm okay with that!

BTW I just showed that to my 89 year old Mom (happy mom's day!) and she was actually more curious about where this was than her act. I told her I don't know but this aint some strip club that's for sure. It looks like a theater.

Edited by RottieGrrrl

The e-mail I got this in said it was a show in Montreal. I hope that narrows it down enough for you. I don't know. I keep trying to watch the inside of her wrists, but somehow I keep getting distracted...

Your mom's 89? God bless her! Happy Mother's Day, Rottie's mom!!!

The e-mail I got this in said it was a show in Montreal. I hope that narrows it down enough for you. I don't know. I keep trying to watch the inside of her wrists, but somehow I keep getting distracted...

Your mom's 89? God bless her! Happy Mother's Day, Rottie's mom!!!

Btwi: My Mom says thank you very much :) I LOVE the men's expressions on this. They are so funny. They look more :redface2: than the women! I'm going to show this to my boss tomorrow morning. He will get a kick out of this. :biglaugh:

omg Omg OMG!!! ( sorry I dont get out much)

Bow,

I don't know how she does it BUT.. I know somebody who sez he knows how she does it. He's a fellow dentist and also works as a magician on the side. I sent him this video some time back and he told me he'd tell me how it was done on one condition.. I couldn't tell anybody else. Well, those terms weren't acceptable to me so since I won't promise not to tell I guess he's not going to show me. :(

sudo

She had a little red hankie?

She had a little red hankie?

Ha ha, Steveo - perfect response!

I did hesitate about a half-second before posting such a link. I figured if it didn't offend me, annieone it did offend would close the window as soon as they were offended. The lady that sent it to me is 71 or 72.

PurpleD - Yeah, I figure she's got some fancy glove or sleeve of some sort on that right hand. Whatever it is, it works great!

As I was watching this I realised that I have a 8 or so year old boy right next to me at this library.

I think I'll have to pass for now BOWTWI.

I'd guess she had more than one red hankie, and keeps tucking them into maybe a skin like fold in her palm, or a glove?

Or the hankies can actually vaporize under pressure ... nah ...

Here is the wikipedia link with quite a bit about her ...

OK ... here is the answer , from this guy

Actually a quite simple gag using a hollow thumb tip. The silk is easily stuffed into it and you just jam your thumb in behind. Even up close this is a fairly good illusion, but the shaking of her hands was a bit excessive.

Finger_Tip.gif

Edited by rhino

• 2 weeks later...