GreaseSpot Cafe

Sex in Space...

Rocky

Space.com -- for better or worse, it's inevitable...

Well, they (NASA maybe, ESA (European Space Agency), etc) will eventually be sending humans to MARS...

Indeed, the article suggests it's possible (likely?) that humans have already had sex in space...

Intriguing concept?

(an excerpt from the article)

For all we know, sex in space has already taken place. But NASA officials aren't talking about that much.

Beyond space tourism as a platform for steamy shenanigans, space missions are the perfect petri dishes for close encounters, and this year NASA certainly has a busy flight schedule, with five missions planned. And more countries than ever are now venturing into space, with Japanese astronaut Koichi Wakata slated to become Japan's first long-duration space flyer this year and China gearing up for its first spacewalk scheduled for October.

Things will get even more interesting with future long-duration missions envisioned for the moon, Mars and beyond.

"To say that astronauts are some superior beings who cannot have interests in any kind of sexual feelings for three years ... I just don't buy it," said Jason Kring of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Florida. Kring also pointed out the possibly negative consequences of pregnancies in a microgravity environment.

Thank God I didn't start this one, I'd be branded as some sort of sub-human or another...

Oh, and, hya Rocky! :)

LOL indeed. :biglaugh:

You're probably right on that point.

However, when I saw that you had posted a reply, I could only smack my forehead and say (to myself) "it figures!"

Dark Helmet: [In Dark Helmet voice] And now Princess Vespa, I have you in my clutches, to have my wicked way with you, the way I want to.

[In Vespa voice]

Dark Helmet: No, no, go away, I hate you! And yet... I find you strangely attractive.

[In D.H. voice]

Dark Helmet: Of course you do! Druish princesses are often attracted to money and power, and I have both, and you *know* it!

[In V. voice]

Dark Helmet: No, no, leave me alone!

[In D.H. voice]

Dark Helmet: No, kiss me!

[V]

Dark Helmet: No! Stop!

[D.H]

Dark Helmet: Yes, yes!

[V]

Dark Helmet: Oh, oh, oh! Ohhhh, your helmet is so big!

<A href="http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001548/">Dark Helmet: [Dr. Schlotkin is caught making out with his nurse assistant] Schlotkin!

Dr. Schlotkin: [pulls away from the nurse and adjusts his glasses as the nurse nervously zips the top of her dress back up] What?

Dark Helmet: We're done with you. Go to the golf course and work on your putz.

Thank God I didn't start this one, I'd be branded as some sort of sub-human or another...

Oh, and, hya Rocky! :)

Jonny, Jonny, Jonny...How could anyone brand "Jonny, the teller of tales and romaticizer of the good old days, Lingo" a subhuman?...

Not at all!...In fact, I think you should spin us all a yarn about the time that you were sent out WOW into outerspace and met this cute little alien girl named Honalee...

...hee hee :biglaugh:

Jonny, Jonny, Jonny...How could anyone brand "Jonny, the teller of tales and romaticizer of the good old days, Lingo" a subhuman?...

Not at all!...In fact, I think you should spin us all a yarn about the time that you were sent out WOW into outerspace and met this cute little alien girl named Honalee...

...hee hee :biglaugh:

Yeah... that's the ticket! :eusa_clap:

• 2 weeks later...

i don't know... gee, I never thought of it... but someone has been, or will the first to do it in space!!

What guy, in a NASA locker room, could keep THAT to himself!?!

the grandkids too should know that grandpa was The Charter Member of the 250 Thousand Mile High Club

i know this is a bit sexist.. but I'm feeling kinda American Graffittish about the topic, kapish?

-they call me steller feller, (quite rightly), they call me steller feller (quite rightly)

-once you've gone heavenly, you'll never go heavy again

-I think we're alone now, there doesn't seem to be anyone around.....

-if you like my spacesuit and you think i'm sexy common comrade let me know

-All you wanna do is ride around ,Sally, ... say, ride Sally Ride....

-i felt the moon move under my feet.....

- emission control to major tom... your circuit's dead, can you hear me major tom?

-but will you love me next light year?