GreaseSpot Cafe

What is the difference?

rascal

Say Pond, I didn't make that claim. It just occurred to me that there may not be any real proof of that statement. It may just be a comfortable thought that many have gotten used to.

Geisha - thanks for your input. I was looking for something a bit more substantial.

It is, afterall a MIGHTY big claim. And it means that you are speaking for another being.

He loves ALL His creation.

He LOVES all His creation...

Mind you, I think there's a good possibility that the statement(s) is/are true - but why guess about it?

Got it--I realized after I wrote! LOL I will leave it--long doctrinal and unsubstantiated--except through the crucifixion. People suffer and live miserable lives--so, I would not argue with that at all. Some people NEVER believe-still suffer and live miserable lives--

Edited by geisha779

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say Pond, I didn't make that claim. It just occurred to me that there may not be any real proof of that statement. It may just be a comfortable thought that many have gotten used to.

Geisha - thanks for your input. I was looking for something a bit more substantial.

It is, afterall a MIGHTY big claim. And it means that you are speaking for another being.

He loves ALL His creation.

He LOVES all His creation...

Mind you, I think there's a good possibility that the statement(s) is/are true - but why guess about it? If thinking is put on auto-pilot isn't that about the same as being back in twi?

For the record, I'm not trying to be adversarial here. BUT- I am trying to figure out if that belief is valid.

I can echo everything you state here concerning the accusations made by some here about the sexual rapes and abuse cant I? good thoughts there and I do think everyone should consider such reasoning when reading the many posts here about whatever strikes a posters fancy! hmmm good job dooj

I can echo everything you state here concerning the accusations made by some here about the sexual rapes and abuse cant I? good thoughts there and I do think everyone should consider such reasoning when reading the many posts here about whatever strikes a posters fancy! hmmm good job dooj

Hmmm...

I'm not so sure about that Pond.

It's one thing to speak for yourself and quite another to speak for someone else. If I speak about one of my experiences - well it might annoy me, even tick me off, if you doubt me and question my honesty -but I'm still speaking for myself. Ultimately when my head hits the pillow, I know if I've told the truth.

But you are claiming to know how the creator of the universe feels.

Can you love something and abhor certain aspects of it it at the same time? Then you certainly aren't loving ALL of it - are you?

Do you really want to get on the I-need-proof merry-go-round? If so then that calls for another thread. Maybe this subject does as well, for that matter.

I'll leave it for you to ponder... but in light of all the critical thinking threads there were in the past few weeks, I thought it was worth asking for more than just a cookie cutter answer.

I'll let the thread get back on track.

that makes me feel a lot better geisha mwah

Ahhh--Ex--here is the great part--although our hope is not in this world--the promises He makes for an eternity with Him make the light suffering of this life a blink. It will be sooooo amazing--He loves like no other and heals the heart--completes and makes us whole.

Even in our trials here. . . He is with us and sees us through, He uses them to perfect us. He doesn't bring them on--we do that easily enough ourselves. But, He never leaves us--always takes us back if we wander and He is FAITHFUL beyond what we can imagine. So, we need not fear the trials of this life--He see us through and He LOVES us eternally.

He never promised an easy time here, but He did promise an eternity in His glory. So, you can rest assured that not even death can seperate you from Him. Makes our trials a wash really. He is worthy of ALL. He is too good for my pitiful vocabulary--and He loves and knows YOU!! Look to Him--He can ease your load.

He WILL show Himself to one as tender as you. I think you know that everyones trials are different, but you seem to have a real heart for people--He knows and cares for you beyond what you could ever imagine.

Is that better? Because that is the truth. He will make a way--always.

What are we to judge or not judge. 1. we are to judge according to God,s word all things. Look at 1 Corinth for example. 2 we do not judge the unbeliever God is their judge. We must judge ourseleves how long we will be around certain people.

I was involved in the Way at one point started out for the people I met. Then it was for God and I compared everthing to God's word I saw my short comings and continued to work on them. Had a run in with JAL and his wife and was told to believe their way or leave. Which made a turning point in my life. I would look for the truth and leave when I was ready. I believe all the Way leadership is responsible for not holding VPW and LCM to God's standard in God's word and they are all guilty. When they turned their back they gave their consent for what took place. When a person get absolute power they think they can do no wrong. They make themselves a god. The Way had no leadership that took a stand on God's word.

I have gone to many churches and seen many different beliefs. All have some form of error. What I see in this God uses His word to accomplish what He pleases. The word of God is above all. When Jesus was growing up where did he go to the temple. Were they teaching the rightly divided word no. All of us are sinners and will be until we are with Jesus. I belive God destroyed the way because it was damaging people. Eventually what is left will dry up and blow away. God's word will stand. :)

Welcome to the Cafe, Green Hornet.

I believe all the Way leadership is responsible for not holding VPW and LCM to God's standard in God's word and they are all guilty.

I would consider that those who spoke up often were bullied, given the "bum's rush", marked as possessed, placed under house arrest in at least one case, defamed, etc..