GreaseSpot Cafe

God will give you double for your previous trouble

finallyunderstand

What comes around, keeps going?

"An onion can make people cry, but there has never been a vegetable invented to make them laugh."

Will Rogers (1879-1935)

Edited by cake

I'm sure Joyce Meyer is a nice lady, but just because it's a witty rhyme doesn't make it true.

Seth

Well of course. If life were that simple, then "Where's the beef?" would have delivered millions of people.

However, I'll take inspiration, thanfulness for God and appreciation for the good things I have in life from anyone or anywhere I can get it. :-)

I'm sure Joyce Meyer is a nice lady, but just because it's a witty rhyme doesn't make it true.

Seth

Well of course. If life were that simple, then "Where's the beef?" would have delivered millions of people.

However, I'll take inspiration, thanfulness for God and appreciation for the good things I have in life from anyone or anywhere I can get it. :-)

I Think that GOD has waaayyyyy more than doubled His Gifts to All of Us!!!

Here are a very few of the ways that I count:

Through His unsearchable Love, We never will understand fully the far reaching greatness of His Love!!!

Through His Word and His Will, He has taught us the Truth and shown us His Heart, and His Strength, and His Constancy, and His Omnipotence!!!

Through His Son Christ Jesus, who Redeemed and Sanctified Us and Paid in full the price for Our Salvation!

With His Grace, Withholding the justices We deserve for all the evil and cruel deeds that We have committed!

With His Mercy, giving us Christ as our advocate and Intercessor!!!

By His Forgiveness, He forgives as none other can or would and He remembers it no more!!!

The countless times He has saved our lives...whether or not we were aware of it!!!

Every countless time He healed Us!!!

Every time He Comforted Us when Our hearts were Broken!!!

Every time He even Loved Us when We were shamefully unlovable and breaking His heart!!!

He isn't a fickle "Fair Weather Friend" or in anyway like us in our frail human ways!

Every time We Pray, He Hears Us and More often than not He Gives Us things we need before we ask or without our even asking Him!!!

He knows Us through and through and yet He still wants to spend eternity with Us!!!

We are always watched and cared for each and every millisecond of our lives!!!

What A Sense of Humor GOD must have...to be everywhere Present with Us!

Who comforts Him when We break His heart (figuratively)..... When We Love, Honor, Respect Him and Have Eyes to see and Ears to hear...I think that is His comfort!!!

You Do The math!!!

Edited by RainbowsGirl