GreaseSpot Cafe

One flew over the nest!

cheranne

:( Tough for mom! I will miss him and wish him well and off to Penn State he goes ...I had two that left before but that last one is hard to say goodbye to.As a mom ofcourse you think of everything from the day they were born to learning to drive.It is comforting to know we did the best we could with our kids in raising them and althoughI always knew in the back of my mind they grow up so fast(except when they are teenagers!!!!)ughGod Bless em!

yes..first he is getting settled with his girlfriend and so forth..and as far as time goes I am pretty busy

with my grandson but,even though he worked all the time(my son) I did see him during the week.

He has been saving up for school.

I am 52 years young and our baby (called 'the baby' by my entire family) is in highschool. I get to do Thursday night JV football. I am responsible for the pre-game meal. He is the long snapper and plays linebacker. In just 3 weeks he starts training for baseball. We get to do highschool all over again!!! I am telling ya, it keeps us young and on our toes. Dad is 55 years old and gray haired. Dad is trying to keep up. Funny.....when we meet new teachers they think we are the baby's grandparents.

Our other children are 27 (almost 28), 25, 24, just turned 23.