GreaseSpot Cafe

I have another question

kimberly

John Knapp posted a new topic on TheWay thread dated the second of this month. I was logged in last night and two nights before that, yet the topic did not show up until I logged in tonight. This has never happened before. What could be the reason for that?

John Knapp posted a new topic on TheWay thread dated the second of this month. I was logged in last night and two nights before that, yet the topic did not show up until I logged in tonight. This has never happened before. What could be the reason for that?

The threads are listed in chronological order of the most recent activity. There were 2 or 3 other threads that were very active during that time, so, my guess is that it simply fell to a lower position on the page. Sometimes a thread that was started years ago will find itself at the top of the page again by virtue of renewed activity

and a fairly recent one will drop to the bottom because of inactivity..

Kimberly an easy way to find some ones posts is to find one of them. and look at their name at the side ofyour screen there is a drop down arrow up there with options: add as friend view profile, Posts ect.

you can find all their stuff that way if you want.

Also if you click on your assistant at the top of your page you can find all the posts that you made or have been following.