GreaseSpot Cafe

little adam walsh

excathedra

i can't really use the word "glad" -- but for his parents -- i hope there is some kind of something

i don't understand what kind of monsters can exist

his dad -

"Who could take a 6-year-old and murder and decapitate him? Who?" an emotional John Walsh said at Tuesday's news conference. "We needed to know. We needed to know. And today we know."

i can't really use the word "glad" -- but for his parents -- i hope there is some kind of something

i don't understand what kind of monsters can exist

his dad -

I saw a little bit of what John Walsh had to say today... he said it's not about "closure" but about justice. After 27 or so years of being composed in front of cameras, Walsh showed a bit more emotion this time... rightfully so. It's clear now that if the perpetrator of Adam's murder was still living, he would indeed be tried and convicted for this crime.

I admire his resolve and how he turned his anger and hurt into very effective action.

John Walsh took tragedy and CHANGED America, mostly for the good.

The guys name is "tool" he has been the #1 subject for this crime since day one.

He is dead. When the child was taken from the mall they sought him as he was a convicted molester , but the police dept fouled up the investigation so badly they were never able to prosecute him.

the new police chief said today in the press release that if he was alive today they would arrest him for the crime .

to me this makes it so much worse they knew full well who did it but yet he was free from conviction , John Walsh is to be praised for the work he has done in helping find criminals in most wanted.

I have seen american most wanted for many years. John walsh is a brave man he took a horrible tradegy and turned it into something positive. It does not bring his son back. But look how many people he had helped. his son adam would be very proud of him and his mom! I say God bless John Walsh!