GreaseSpot Cafe

Hi, folks

mchud11

Hi, folks.

This is Michael. For a couple years, at least, I have been looking over and reading the content on GSC. Never really went into any of the Forums. And its a decent site. I feel that anyone who has experienced TWI, whatever that involvement, they have a perception, and perhaps a story to tell. My story isn't something I can tell in any fashion of completeness, way too many words, it may take some time. The short version, is that I took the PFAL class after meeting some WOW's in Lynchburg, VA...which historically was during the rise of Mr. Falwell and his Baptist Church and his Baptist College. Then I took the Intermediate Class at a family camp in Iowa, then there was the ROA and I went WOW to Nashville, Tenn...and then there was the Fellow Laborers of Ohio... I do have some bad things to say, I think it would be better to put it as "bad news", there were some things I saw, yet I feel I am capable of tempering those things with good news as well. For those of you who think you know me, do drop me a line at: michael.chudzinski@yahoo.com

And, I think it best to say, regardless of who you were in my life in TWI, I don't feel I have an agenda for you, it happened, its what is was, its past, and live goes on, and Jesus Christ is still coming...there are still some pretty great things worth living for and doing...regards...michael .... Iowa..

Hi Michael

I sent you a PM but I would like to "offeeeeshally" welcome you to GSC.

Wanna make a junk run down to the truck stop?

We could yak a bit on the way and maybe pick up some Moon Pies.

GSItemMoonPiesChocolateSingleDecker.gif

well, the thing is that I do remember that place, Delaware, and FLO's would hang down there and the laundermat, from time to time. I do remember I would hit the stop for pie, coffee..I don't recall being on a breakfast run, though, after rolled oats/groats/nuts/honey/milk breakfast at the apartments..

It's been a VERY long time, but I vaguely remember a place called CHUD's in Fremont, OH... might have been a restaurant/tavern, might have been a grocery/convenience type store... (I spent a year in that town about 27 years ago...)

it's probably (or might) not associated with you or anyone related to you, Michael... but it's just one of those things that I remembered... sort of. I did a google search and got nothing. I checked an online phone bood and got nothing (for a business called Chud's)... but I looked in a white pages director for Fremont and there are several Chudzinskis listed in Fremont... so I doubt it was just my imagination.

Anyway, Michael, welcome and pardon my ramblings...