GreaseSpot Cafe

okey, so we are not devil possessed?, also we did not became a grease spot and Yes God spit in our direction!

themex

"CFF consists mostly of persons who were ousted or left during the presidency of L. Craig Martindale who employed very vigorous and copious "mark and avoidings." Many were ousted due to confronting the sexual immorality of LCM and others. Some say that CFF consists of evil and/or misguided people who were unfaithful to the Word and the ministry that taught them the Word. Others say these were the brave souls who stood up and spoke up and got persecuted WITHIN the Church and that the adversary systematically influenced LCM to rid the ministry of those who could have done it the most good".

But not just CFF all the splinters are the same in some for or other.

. . .

Others say these were the brave souls who stood up and spoke up and got persecuted WITHIN the Church and that the adversary systematically influenced LCM to rid the ministry of those who could have done it the most good".

. . .

oh those brave souls, who stand and fight for their cult.

Some of the Wierwille family are affiliated with CFF, so I think so.

As I was scanning the offshoot links or something on here, I thought I saw Kevin and Sara's name with CFF. Kinda surprized me, but makes sense I guess.

We always liked them. Nice people.