GreaseSpot Cafe

CES/STFI Moving

I can't imagine Martinsville becoming the next "New Knoxville". Seriously, I gave up trying to figure out their logic a long time ago. The camp is north of Bloomington and DG lives somewhere near Martinsville. Perhaps everyone else plans to move down that way.

Old offices and former retail space is probably cheaper in Martinsville. With the Gr(*sers currently out of the picture and JAL and his wife doing their thing ( hopefully), it's closer to the current board. Money's may be tighter if the group has shrunk from in-fighting. Any info on size of the current group?

(snif) ... Does that mean that Indianapolis has been ... cast out unto darkness??

:unsure:

I mean, the Lynn's and other Indy believers have been there like ... forever!

Disclaimer: If you can't tell by now, I was just being facetious. <_<

Edited by GarthP2000

"...and JAL and his wife doing their thing ( hopefully), it's closer to the current board."

Hmmm...where is JAL? Never hear about him with CES/STFI anymore. I doubt the move was the rent issue; the big city office was paid in full. And half the board lives in Michigan. More people are in the city; the move sounds like personal convenience.

• Upvote 1

JAL and the "office manager" live north of the current office. There's no easy way to get from the north side to Martinsville. It's at least an hour long drive anyway you look at it.

This is pure speculation on my part, but I would imagine that anyone who wants to work for them will move in that direction.

I agree with Rejoice. It's probably more about convenience.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

"...and JAL and his wife doing their thing ( hopefully), it's closer to the current board."

Hmmm...where is JAL? Never hear about him with CES/STFI anymore. I doubt the move was the rent issue; the big city office was paid in full. And half the board lives in Michigan. More people are in the city; the move sounds like personal convenience.

Hmm.. maybe I know them.. maybe not..

are they hiding out in otherwise legitimate businesses and or professions?

• 2 weeks later...