GreaseSpot Cafe

nails in a post, more to come

Bolshevik

I remember hearing vee pee recite it and I do think it was on the All Aboard album and remember thinking it was such a sad tale. Truly ironic given the pain and scars he and TWI have inflicted on folks.

so do you remember a title? An Afterward?

• 1 month later...

. . .

A verbal wound is as bad as a physical one.

I just remember, though foggy, a different title and completely different interpretation from vpw than from what I find on the internet. I don't think he mentioned verbal wounds, though he may have. I think he focused more on "The Father's" ability to heal wounds. Maybe he was lightly slamming the poem. I dunno.

i never ever ever ever heard anything even remotely as kind as this poem. but i heard "you can't offend a dead man" and "if a man wants to go to hell, well let him go to hell" and "all the women in the kingdom belong to the king" and things like that all the time. and how does that story and those sentiments even compare to each other? it's no wonder i ended up a nut job because i was raised in a cult founded and led by a nut job. sheesh!

WEirdly I remeber this from The Way International... and more specifically from Weirwille too.

I have heard it other places but I associate it with Vic and TWI... and I am not sure when I heard it or where.

maybe at a ROA?

or who knows on a teaching tape or some one reading it from one of the books..

I don't remember what the album or film was called, I think it was just a film on vpw for everyone to watch and feel emotional.

I think the video sticks in my head cause on one of those occasions, I had just caught a skink in the west woods, and as I was shuffled into the auditorium, I shoved it in my pocket. When we left it was dead, and I was ....ed.

Just goes to show, skinks are much more sensitive to B.S. than people are.

Love,

Steve