GreaseSpot Cafe

Chat Room

GT

Had a little problem with the chat room earlier this week. Should be working fine now.

Also moved the Mr. Trivia guy to his own room where he's constantly dishing out questions without interrupting the main chat. You can find him by clicking on the #gs_trivia button on the bottom of the chat window.

Replacing Mr. Trivia in the main chat room is GS_Bot, who should give you a nice welcome when you enter.

Maybe I can teach him some other tricks latter on.

Also working on putting a line at the bottom of the forum index listing who is in the chat room. Figured out how to do it, just have to finish it.

Had a little problem with the chat room earlier this week. Should be working fine now.

Also moved the Mr. Trivia guy to his own room where he's constantly dishing out questions without interrupting the main chat. You can find him by clicking on the #gs_trivia button on the bottom of the chat window.

Replacing Mr. Trivia in the main chat room is GS_Bot, who should give you a nice welcome when you enter.

Maybe I can teach him some other tricks latter on.

Also working on putting a line at the bottom of the forum index listing who is in the chat room. Figured out how to do it, just have to finish it.

Thanks, GT.

Your hard work does not go unnoticed.

How does chat work? I go in there and the screen is blank. What do I need to do to "activate" it so I can see what's going on and participate?

It should connect automatically, if not there is a connect/disconnect button in the top left corner.

How does chat work? I go in there and the screen is blank. What do I need to do to "activate" it so I can see what's going on and participate?

When I go in, my browser chooses a default window that cuts off the line where you type, so I have to maximize the window. Then it is there.

It is a Java application. You might want to check if you have Java or that it's up to date at Get Java