GreaseSpot Cafe

This is research?

OldSkool

Me too. I once studied sonship rights for over a year.I wrote an paper of my own hoping to expound on them and sent it to TWI. I sent it to my BC, who told me they would sent it to headquarters. They told me that they sent it to TWI leadership but that they already had done enough research on sonship rights and were'nt interested.

Later found out that my BC never even forwarded it! Curses foiled again. :confused:

Me too. I once studied sonship rights for over a year.I wrote an paper of my own hoping to expound on them and sent it to TWI. I sent it to my BC, who told me they would sent it to headquarters. They told me that they sent it to TWI leadership but that they already had done enough research on sonship rights and were'nt interested.

Later found out that my BC never even forwarded it! Curses foiled again. :confused:

Ain't that the rat's azz?

I had to come back and re-read this. I mean your experiences are not at all uncommon. I have known and heard of others who have had their submitted research work buried and then lied to. It just goes to show you that they do no research, and the RE-search they claim to do is not credible at all since they have RE-defined research with third grade, circular logic.

Here in the way ministry, we research the word by going to it again and again to keep checking our research. Thats why we call it RE-search.

:thinking: That's right up there with someone explaining RE-fried beans. :mooner:

Here in BF-Egypt, we re-fry our beans. We re-fry our beans again and again to keep checking that they are really fried. That's why we call them RE-fried beans.

:eusa_clap: Thank you very much, I know - brilliant, eh? Please send in at least ten percent of your wages, and preferably more, to OldSkool at 127.0.0.1 (for non-geeks 127.0.0.1 is a loopback network connection that goes nowhere - thought it appropriate since rudimentary, circular logic is the thought du jour.)

... eusa_clap.gif Thank you very much, I know - brilliant, eh? Please send in at least ten percent of your wages, and preferably more, to OldSkool at 127.0.0.1 (for non-geeks 127.0.0.1 is a loopback network connection that goes nowhere - thought it appropriate since rudimentary, circular logic is the thought du jour.)

j00Z r |\|0 |\|00B bU7 QU173 4|\| 4((0/\/\PL15|-|3D 3L173 5P33|<3R