GreaseSpot Cafe

Let''s talk "abundance," shall we?

OldSkool

Very very sad. An organization that espouses Christianity, that is, the way of Christ, should be more concerned about holding a marriage together than hiring a talented staff employee. Strong marriages will make for a stronger organzation. Promoting weak marriages will eventually lead to shipwreck. Notice I said promoting weak marriages. Nobody's perfect, but enabling a troubled marriage? I don't think so.

Edited by erkjohn

TWI was very comfortable breaking marriages up. We had HFC who worked hard to bust up many couples, including us. We'd hear the reports how the spouse that left was possessed etc. After we left TWI we had some contact with those couples and learned about how one spouse was targeted for elimination while the other got the strokes. Exactly what swe had been experiencing for several years.

Marrige was temporary if it became inconvenient--a believer can't live with a possessed unbeliever. So dangerous you know.

I got this from a blog called Free At Last!

I found this the other day, and coming out of a cult obsessed with following the perfect will of God and being aware of the paramount importance of knowing what God wants you to do at any given moment, it made me laugh until I nearly peed my pants.