GreaseSpot Cafe

LCM's Tirades on Homosexuals

Nottawayfer

Ductape, I think you may have hit the nail on the head there. I can just hear him - hey - I ain't queer - look at all the womens I sc*&w! Not me - uh uh - I ain't no homo perv...

What a horrible, nasty thing the purge was.

Now, I can't believe he's in an efficiency apt. when Rosie has a house, the Bidens have/had that lovely place - I can't believe LCM didn't hold out for a nice house and "pension."

• Upvote 1

Ductape, I think you may have hit the nail on the head there. I can just hear him - hey - I ain't queer - look at all the womens I sc*&w! Not me - uh uh - I ain't no homo perv...

What a horrible, nasty thing the purge was.

Now, I can't believe he's in an efficiency apt. when Rosie has a house, the Bidens have/had that lovely place - I can't believe LCM didn't hold out for a nice house and "pension."

Sunesis; there is also this to consider:

LCM stepped down from the presidency and was given the job of head of research with the conditions he behave himself. He didn’t and got the boot, but who might have been a key player in all this? Perhaps the big fat house in the Northwest wasn’t payment for all the years of setting up women for his exploits. What if the trusted solicitor was given one very important last LCM woman procuring assignment by Rosie and Donna? All’s I remember was it was reported from some in the know at HQ the LCM didn’t “keep it in his pants” like he was suppose to. With his family and his future with “god’s ministry” on the line I have often questioned Loy being that stupid or that he couldn’t easily find one of his loving women to service him and keep it secret.

Rosie the Rat knew exactly how to take LCM out the rest of the way. Maybe he was set up by someone that he trusted and that had feed his addiction numerous times before. This “fits like a hand in a glove” and helps explain some events and how they turned out….

• Upvote 1

It's very possible the CLM was a repressed bi-sexual man. I'm no Doctor of Pyschology but his actions do stand to question his own sexuality.

I, for one, have gone to extreme lengths to rid myself of this homosexual Debel spirit...fearing hell and all that. I am not a "man-hater" and was never M&A'd. I married to prove to myself that I was delivered and really enjoyed him, but still had my secret fantasies. As a cheerleader and a teenager I remember how suicide would be the only answer.

I thoroughly understand what homosexuals go through in society. The bigotry, hatred, and ignorance is truly unwarranted.

Not one of my homosexual friends or lovers have ever tried to deceive me spiritually or take 10% plus of my income for their personal profit. They have been more loving and caring without conditions placed upon me than any Way Disciple I have dealt with lately. God knows what my sexuality is...I can't hide it from Him; so why hide it at all anymore?

I have read other threads where homosexuality is discussed. Without a doubt I feel homosexuality is genetic. With so much hatred promoted by the majority of the Christian religion, to the point of even murder, "why" would anyone choose to be Gay?

The best advice I have for LCM is to explore his sexual fantasies, but not at the expense of hurting others.

Remember Jim Baker from that Christian TV Network (PTL or something like that)that absolutely hated homosexuals? Turned out that ol' CLM...I mean Jim, was a latent homosexual!

I hope I didn't get off topic.

Let's not forget that other HUGE hypoctire minister from Colorado, Ted Haggard, who payed for gay sex and meth, yet he lied through his teeth on camera that he was not gay and didn't use the drugs. You could see he was lying. It was blatant. My BBULL$h!t meter was going off the charts.

I saw that man on Oprah, and he still denies he's gay. I see very clearly he is. I don't believe he'll be peaceful until he realizes the truth. Even in him denying his gayness, I saw he was anxious and not completely comfortable about answering that way. I think his wife is a complete idiot for staying with him. He is a MASTER DECEIVER! I know it's his religion that keeps him from admitting he's gay. I hate that the majority of religion puts shame on the gays.

LCM didn't leave HQ in good graces. If he had gotten a good amount of money or a large house, why does he have to work at places like Bally's Total Fitness or Home Depot? We know he worked at Bally's because someone here at GSC took a picture of his personal trainer introduction board.