GreaseSpot Cafe

Fairies Wear Boots, You Got To Believe Me?

teachmevp

What are some of your storys about what Yahweh has done for you in your life's?

I see what VeePee was trying to teach in PFAL, but did he need to show his specialness with a snow story?

Their are a lot of great truths in what VeePee taught, but if I told you, fairies wear boots, would you believe me?

I remember trying to lead people into speaking in tongues, I heard more story's why they could not do it, it amazed me; but that is a great truth in PFAL, that speaking in tongues, but it seems that telling people, fairies wear boots, would be easier to do? Great song, have not heard that song in years.

and silly ol me thought we were talking about LCM and Altheletes of Spurits, or Rosie's shoes :biglaugh:

That is a whole lot of Rosie, in them boots, a Martindale clone, trying to be athletes of a cloned doctrine?

I wonder if Rosie met Bon Scott, before geting into Martindale's boots?

Edited by teachmevp

That is great, I play a mean Jaws Harp to that song.

With my Jaws Harp, I jump into the boots of that song, and play the meanness sound you ever heard, but I am not that song?

Rosie took the boots, of a whole lot a Martindaled cloned junk, and just shined a cloned dropping, of something; but her music is just noise?

Maybe that leader lady Rosie chick, is trying to kick start, that Martindale clone teachings, heart?

Edited by teachmevp