GreaseSpot Cafe

Spirit talks to spirit

waysider

So, we learned in the foundational class that spirit can only talk to spirit. Then, in the intermediate class, we learned that God, being spirit, talks to your spirit, which talks to your mind. And, in the advanced class, we learned that all great ideas/inventions originate with revelation from God. So, how exactly did God go about talking to people like Nikolai Tesla, Eli Whitney, Albert Einstein, Leonardo da Vinci, Max Planck, Wernher Von Braun, Wilbur and Orville Wright, George Washington Carver and----- Ron Popeil?

So, how exactly did God go about talking to people like Nikolai Tesla, Eli Whitney, Albert Einstein, Leonardo da Vinci, Max Planck, Wernher Von Braun, Wilbur and Orville Wright, George Washington Carver and----- Ron Popeil?

Probably had a "spirit filled" way believer around who talked to them for God? I mean if you follow the logic it's really the only way.

I remember I going to follow these two dudes one day down the road, I got five miles out of town, that night at a rest stop on I-25 going south Yahweh woke me up, and said, "Go home" I heard loud and clear, Yahweh finds away with people with heart; then their's that clay story in Romans, maybe that could have something to do with answering question?

Can I sell you a leash, and a pole to tie it to? I will donate a light for the top of the pole?

It is like the first oil well drilled, did Yahweh tell those driller dudes, to send the cows into the water hole they were using for their drilling, to make the water mud; that is how drilling mud was discovered?

Edited by teachmevp

So, we learned in the foundational class that spirit can only talk to spirit. Then, in the intermediate class, we learned that God, being spirit, talks to your spirit, which talks to your mind. And, in the advanced class, we learned that all great ideas/inventions originate with revelation from God. So, how exactly did God go about talking to people like Nikolai Tesla, Eli Whitney, Albert Einstein, Leonardo da Vinci, Max Planck, Wernher Von Braun, Wilbur and Orville Wright, George Washington Carver and----- Ron Popeil?

You have forgotten, Waysider. The answer is simple. They're seedboys of course. Remember? All the people you like...spirit of God. Those you don't...seed. You see? It's all soooo simple keeds if you just look at it for what it is without all the gobbledy-gook.

Edited by erkjohn