GreaseSpot Cafe

Mansions?

fire from the sky..

statistically speaking, it is only a matter of time.. one day our sun will not have enough hydrogen.. it will implode..

pretty nasty what it will do to the humans. If there are any here at the time.. wait until the sun starts fusing helium..

i've seen more than fire..

what does one do when one sees it coming...

where can one hide..

Thanks for your Progressive point of view, but I am not a progressive, just

a PFAL grad going foreword with research. Just some word studies I did one

day, but thank for your progressive point of view, play nice, stay on topic?

Mansions. Right?

Wow, teach! This is a DISCUSSION board and that's what Pax did, was contribute to the discussion here.

I don't get it. Is your intention to lecture and to only allow opinions that mirror yours? If so, please state that

at the beginning of your post and people can decide if they want to tow your line or go elsewhere and think

freely as we see fit.

We're no longer in the cult and no longer have to all think exactly the same thoughts, thank God!

I'm chiming in here. Wow. bowtwi, pretty defensive aren't you? It's about mansions? Home or heaven.

Hi socks, the bible is a playground for figurative thinking, it sure seems

that way at times? Hebrews 8:2 "and Yeshua has become the minister of

the Sanctuary, and of the true Tent, which Yahweh pitched, not man"; the

tent Moses built, was copied after the tent Yahweh pitched. The tent Yahweh

pitched is a physical tent, just like the tent Moses built was physical. The physical

things Moses had built for the tent, Yahweh told him to build, are the same

things in Yahweh's tent.

It is funny how when one hears something enough, like spirit, one just starts

accepting it as fact. The fact is that their is way to much spirit, it seems everything

is spiritual, spiritual walk, spiritual life, spiritual power, spiritual body, spiritual buildings.

It seems VeePee had a hay day with his spiritual exploring; sit next to me on my bus young

lady, lets explore the spiritual side of things. Colman stock would be a good deal, but one can

make more money with spirit, twist a teaching from the bible with spirit, sell a book? A.T. Robertson

wrote a book, Grammer of the Greek New Testament in Light of Historical Research, this guy gets

into some words, were the meanings of those words were deliberately changed; these deliberately

changed words are nothing but a pain, from the gnosticism twists, up to Constantine twists, up to Luther twists,

up to VeePees many ways to explore spiritual matters on his bus.

Thanks for your insight socks, it seems that all that spirit twisting of the bible has gotten in my way

to share that life with you, sometimes it seems we got to wait until the gathering

together of the body, of which Yeshua is the head, to see which spirit twist gets gathered up? I will stay

with that life Yeshua got, I remember reading Revelation, and that John saw two groups of people, the first group was

small, but the second group was way more bigger then the first; maybe it is going to take the day of Yahweh

to convince people, the life that Yahweh has within himself is a noun. Or the life that Yahweh has is spiritual life,

a spiritual noun and a spiritual verb?

The north is talked about in Isa. 14:13,14; funny thing though, I thought I would look this north stuff up in the Tanakh

translation, none of that north business is in the Tanakh translation? Maybe what John saw, thrones and all that stuff in

Revelations, was a notion that's anachronistically read back into the old testament to explain the "On the summit of Zaphon"

All the bibles in the world have that north, but how that north got in their, is not what is being talked about in 14:13,14-Isaiah is

mocking the Assyrian king, the whole world is relieved at the death of the Assyrian king, whose brutality was renowned; but

Isaiah is mocking the the king's vain aspirations to god-like status? Thats what is so cool about researching, research it again,

trippe stuff.

Funny thing about this Tanakh translation, Jesus being the servent teaching in Isaiah, is not in their either; the servent in Isaiah,

is Yahweh's servent coming out of Babylon, the Israelites? Maybe a "life after death" has a reason for this room like thing in Revelations,

to be overly forced on the old testament? I made the claim that a superiority teaching was added to Hebrews, maybe some of that stuff

was add to justify this superiority teaching?

teachmevp are you using another manuscript as your bible such as Koran, Jewish bible, or something foreign? Is this why you are referring to The Lord Jesus as Yeshua and The Lord our God as Yahweh.

God first

thanks teachmevp

VPW being like a Fox in hen house was there

we were mis lead by knowledge

in puff the magic devil our love took from us

like a thief in night

with love and a holy kiss Roy

That's right on year2027.

Yahweh never made a covenant like the one he made with Abraham, with a gentile.

Human without the bean excerpt,

I got to stop you right there teach, Christ Jesus our lord sealed our covenant with his blood and we (Gentiles, (not Judeans who wish to remain under the law) have been made new creatures in him and have now been redeemed, santified, and made whole with him and are seated in the heavenlies with, if you took Pfal you should know that, (whether vp ripped it off from somebody else it still is the truth), but the law period is over now, Christ is the end, over, done with. I didn't write it, God did! Hallelujah!

heh.. as long as they can sleep on the bed..

dream of their conquests..

I don't mind. I'll change their kitty box..

who will change mine?

humans are messy you know..

:biglaugh:

So your saying that you will change all my cats litter boxes in (the tent, haven, mansion, apartment,

temporary housing) for me. Thanks I have 800 cats! :knuddel:

Naw.. they get to realize their dreams too..

Oh yes. Did you know cats dream?

it's proven.. of course in a grisly human way..

there is a portion of the brain that can shut down physical response during sleep. The cats which had that portion of their brain damaged.. they played out their dreams.. they went on hunting expeditions.. while asleep..

and this was physically observed..

of course.. I think anyone who would do something like that to a cat or any other living creature.. for an experiment.. dispicible..

but I can still read..

its a lesson one could learn in a different manner.. just ask the cat..

but we are so far divorced from the rest of creation.. we can't hear the answer..

Does that grisly( can't believe grisly only has one s) human way involve pain? :CUSSING:

Whatever has a cat done to deserve such a fate?

right now.. I have one cat "hunting" at the window..

wide awake..

ever hear them chatter?

there is a difference of opinion among cat observers..

some think they are imitating bird or mammal noises to attract prey..

others think the cats are in some kind of dream state, putting some kind of primordial "death bite" to the prey..

what do you think?

Only the cats seem to know..

acid? Too bad they quit making it.. something about a big bust a few years ago..

The Squirrel would accept donations..

Send about.. 5000 micrograms. to "Da Squirrel" New Knoxville, Ohio. They will know where it is supposed to go..

well.. it would be a lot nicer trip than a half a bottle or so of Cabernet..

I'm pretty sure they still make acid today Ham. Someplace, somewhere. :wave:

They people left in the Day of Yahweh will be in a world of horses you know what?

The rest of will be kickin it in our abodes, with a big smile on our faces?

Not if they want heaven bad enough. Then it will cost them there life. But it's a small price for eternal life!

Edited by Human without the bean

Hi Human without the bean, I think I was trying to show Roy that suzerainty covenant.

I think Roy said something like everybody is a Israelite, I think it would be true though,

Yahweh never made a covenant like the one he made with Abraham; because with the

new covenant, it is up to us not to treat the blood of high priest, as ordinary blood. With

the suzerainty covenant, Yahweh took the place as the vassal, instead of Abraham being

the vassal? I try to write the monotheism back into the manuscripts, I guess cutting all

that three-in-one=god junk out of the bible looks a little odd.

You should see my bible teach, I can read it, but it isn't without some patience and perseverance.

However, there are places that I've remarked in the text that I have no idea what I was talking about! It's a good thing I have a new bible.

I remember years back harmonizing the gospels with 9 bibles opened up,

it was cool the way each used each others words, or had a little twist to

something; but through all that, their is a back bone one cannot break,

no matter what bible used, one has to stick to the back bone, or become

a new teaching?

Your right, people will give up their life's in the Day of Yahweh, it is a trip

how that group is much bigger then the first group of people John wrote

what he saw?

It would have to be a abode, their is going to be a new heaven and a new earth,

will need a place to kick it until then?

Yahweh did pitch a tent up their, not made of these created things, that is kinda

crazy not of these created things? Yeshua the Messiah walked into inner sanctuary

of that tent, and put his blood on the footstool of Yahweh, one time only, and sat down at

the right hand of Yahweh, that tent Yahweh pitched is too cool?

That footstool is a stretch, it seems like, the ark on earth, is a copy of the ark in that

tent, it would have a footstool, just a thought?

Edited by teachmevp

• 3 weeks later...

I minor point on the "mansions" thing: The language of the Hebrew Scriptures (even the stuff referred to "in heaven") relate to Israel and their prophecies. The "gathering together" (aka - the rapture) is a distinctly Christian thing. The seven years when we will be "with him" (Jesus) does not infer that we will be in the "manisions"; again that's Jewish language and Jesus was talking to and about Jews in his intimations about "in my father's house are many..."

Jesus did not know about Christianity, he knew only of what God had had written via the prophets and what else He had revealed to Jesus while he was on earth. The "secret" was "hid in God", "not made known unto the sons of men" (of which Jesus was one)...

RE

I minor point on the "mansions" thing: The language of the Hebrew Scriptures (even the stuff referred to "in heaven") relate to Israel and their prophecies. The "gathering together" (aka - the rapture) is a distinctly Christian thing. The seven years when we will be "with him" (Jesus) does not infer that we will be in the "manisions"; again that's Jewish language and Jesus was talking to and about Jews in his intimations about "in my father's house are many..."

Jesus did not know about Christianity, he knew only of what God had had written via the prophets and what else He had revealed to Jesus while he was on earth. The "secret" was "hid in God", "not made known unto the sons of men" (of which Jesus was one)...

RE

Too cool, teach me more on what your reasoning here; in the storyline of the gospels, Yeshua and 11 of his disciples finished that last supper, it seems Yeshua is telling his disciples as they are walking to that brook, and then to the garden, about how Yeshua is going to prepare something for them in John 14:2; but this John 14:2 is during the Mosaic Covenant? Yeshua did say he had other sheep in John chapter 10, I think that is that new nature, sheep living that new nature? Could the body be what was hid in Yahweh? You are right, one solid reasoning, in my Father's House are many; cool stuff, look forward to more learning, thanks.

Edited by teachmevp

John 14:1--Let not your heart be troubled; believe in Yahweh, and, believe in me. You know where I am going; and the way you know.” Thomas said to him, “Our teacher, we do not know where you are going; and how can we know the way?” Yeshua said to him, “I am the way, and truth, and life; no one comes unto my Father, but my me.” Philip said to him, “Our teacher, show us the Father, and that is enough for us.” Yeshua said to him, “Have I been all this time with you, and have you not known me, Philip? Believe you not, that I am with my Father and my Father is with me? The words that I speak, I do not speak of myself; but my Father who abides with me does these works. Believe, that I am with my Father and my Father is with me; and if not, believe because of the works. Truly I say to you, he that believes in me shall do the works which I do; and even greater than these things he shall do, because I am going to my Father; if you love me, keep my instructions; and I will ask of my Father, and he will give you another comforter, that it may be with you for ever, the power of the Truth; whom Israel cannot receive, because they see it not, and know it not; but you know it, because it abides with you, and is upon you. I will not leave you bereaved, for I will come to you after a little while; and Israel will not see me, but you will see me; because I live, you will live also. In that day you will know, that I am with my Father; and you are with me, and I am with you. He, with whom are my instructions, and who keeps them, he it is that loves me; and he that loves me, will be loved by my Father; and I will love him, and will reveal myself to him.” Judas said to him, “My teacher, why is it that you will reveal yourself to us, and not to Israel?”

Ending at John 14:22, I think I see what roberterasmus has established? I left out John 14:13;14, that might be a stretch?

Should we add back verse 2 and 3 into this, because in the storyline of this John 14:1, it starts after the last supper, while they were walking, but Yeshua said it before

he crossed that brook, and then went to that garden? It seems Peter is telling Yeshua something at the end of chapter 13 of John, 13:30 they left that house and were

walking when Peter said what he said in 13:36; so by leaving out all of verse 2 and 3 out of chapter 14 of John, the storyline stays in tune with what Thomas asked?

Should we leave out verse 7, I don't think that verse 7 belongs in their, look at what Philip asked?

Should we leave out verse 13 and 14, just seems to much asking going on here, those 11 knew about

asking, and who to ask? In verse 16, should that for ever, be in their, surely that power of Yahweh, that

was upon Yeshua, went back to Yahweh, when Yeshua died? Cool stuff, thanks for the input.

Trying to learn more about John 14:1-14:22-Let not your heart be troubled; believe in Yahweh, and, believe in me. You know where I am going; and the way you know.” Thomas said to him, “Our teacher, we do not know where you are going; and how can we know the way?” Yeshua said to him, “I am the way, and truth, and life; no one comes unto my Father, but my me.” Philip said to him, “Our teacher, show us the Father, and that is enough for us.” Yeshua said to him, “Have I been all this time with you, and have you not known me, Philip? Believe you not, that I am with my Father and my Father is with me? The words that I speak, I do not speak of myself; but my Father who abides with me does these works. Believe, that I am with my Father and my Father is with me; and if not, believe because of the works. Truly I say to you, he that believes in me shall do the works which I do; and even greater than these things he shall do, because I am going to my Father; if you love me, keep my instructions; and I will ask of my Father, and he will give you another comforter, that it may be with you, the power of the Truth; whom Israel cannot receive, because they see it not, and know it not; but you know it, because it abides with you, and is upon you. I will not leave you bereaved, for I will come to you after a little while; and Israel will not see me, but you will see me; because I live, you will live also. In that day you will know, that I am with my Father; and you are with me, and I am with you. He, with whom are my instructions, and who keeps them, he it is that loves me; and he that loves me, will be loved by my Father; and I will love him, and will reveal myself to him.” Judas said to him, “My teacher, why is it that you will reveal yourself to us, and not to Israel?”

I changed that lord, to teacher; what right have I, I don’t, just GreaseSpot learning? I took out that, for ever? Changing that world, from world to Israel, that is a trip? Their is a lot going on in this John 14:1-14:22, it is getting really really getting late at night, Judas Iscariot is off getting all those people together, it would be scary stuff going on in the minds of these 11 men? Seems that the main theme of this storyline is to keep Yeshua’s instructions, I changed that commands, to instructions, I don’t know why? That, because I live, is the verb form of that noun of that life, that is what Yeshua is going to reveal to his 11 and others, Yeshua is going to show them that life he got, the life he was going to have, back in John 5:26? When those 11 and others were behind closed doors for fear of the Israelites, didn’t Yeshua say to them, after Yeshua revealed himself in their midst, has a spirit, a flesh and bone body as you see I have, their in Luke? Yeshua showed them his flesh and bone body, that has that life Yahweh has, within that new body, Yeshua showed them what they are going to get? Maybe these reasonings can help with that reveal, Judas asked about?

Sorry for asking all these reasonings roberterasmus, not long ago, I stubbled across

Christine Hayes course from Yale, the reasonings that came out of her mouth, it is

from her reasonings, because Yeshua, the Anointed of Yahweh? Something she said

about their were many people with this honor of being Yahweh's Anointed, but this

Yahweh's Anointed has pure blood, the second Adam? I think that this has something

to do with the comforter, seems their is something about that comforter to Israel, but

in verse 16, Yeshua is going to ask the Father, and the Father will give them another

comforter, seems I understand, and yet their seems more, how does this first comforter

apply to Israel, knowing that someone has been Anointed by Yahweh, would that give

Israel comfort? In verse 18, I will not leave you bereaved, that is a trippe word, bereaved?

Just trying to learn, thanks.

John 15:1 is when Yeshua and the 11 started walking to that garden.

John 14:23--Yeshua answered, saying to him, “He that loves me, observes my instruction, and my Father will love him; but he that loves me not, observes not my instruction; and the instruction which you hear, is not mine, but the Father’s instructions. I have spoken these things to you while I am with you; but the comforter, the power of the Holy, whom the Father will send, it will teach you everything, and will remind you of all that I say to you. Peace I leave with you; my own peace I give you; not as the world gives, I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, nor be afraid. You heard that I told you, I am going away, and I will come to you. If you love me, you would rejoice because I am going to my Father; and now, lo, I have told you, before it occurs; so that when it shall have occurred, you may believe. Hereafter I will not talk much with you; for the ruler of this world comes; and yet he has nothing against me; but that the world may know, that I love my Father, and as my Father instructs me, so I do.” “Arise; let us go away from here.” --John 14:31

Edited by teachmevp

In verse 23 I left out, -and make our abode with him- it just seems that is bogging down the

storyline, I also changed in verse 24 -but the Father's who sent me- to -but the Father's instructions-

it is a cool read, leaving that stuff out?

I wrote in verse 26 -the power of the Holy- why not, that is what it is?

I also left out -in my name- just seems not right their in verse 26?

I left out in verse 28 -for my Father is greater than I- it just seems to bog down the

storyline, those 11 knew who Yahweh is, they also knew all about that power of Yahweh

too? This 14th chapter of John is a cool read.

Here in John 15:1, they are walking to that garden, cool storyline here, lets reason our way to the garden?

I am the true vine; and my Father is the cultivator. Every branch in me, which yields not fruit, he cuts off; and that which yields fruit, he prunes, that it may yield more fruit. You have already been pruned, on account of the discourse I have spoken to you. Remain with me and I with you. Just as a branch cannot give fruit by itself, unless it remains in the vine, even so, you cannot, unless you remain with me. I am the vine, you are the branches. He that remains with me, will bear abundant fruit; for without me, you can do nothing. Unless a man remains with me, he will be cast outside like a branch which is withered; and they gather it up, and cast it into the fire to be burned. But of you remain with me, and my instructions shall abide in you, in this the Father will be glorified, that you bear abundant fruit and be my disciples. Just as my Father has loved me, I also have loved you; abide in my love. If you keep my instructions, you will abide in my love, even as I have kept my Father’s instructions and abide in his love. These things have I spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be complete. This is my instruction, that you love one another, as I have loved you. There is no greater love than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends, if you do all that I instruct you.

This John 15:1-14 is cool, I left out in verse 5-"and I in him"- just seems to

bog down the storyline? I left out in verse 7-"Whatever you shall be pleased

to ask, it will be given to you"-just seems their is something funny about all

this asking? Just GreaseSpot learning?

John 15:15-19

This “ask my Father” in verse 16, look at how the storyline built up to this verse 16, it is about that fruit; no fruit, why ask? I guess we could put back the other three “ask the Father” before this one, but this ask the Father, that fruit is on the person, and only that person and the Father knows? But who knows, maybe those three asks need to be in their, just got to throw it out their, GreaseSpot learning?

I no longer call you servants, because a servant knows not what his master does; but I have called you my friends, because, whatever I have heard from my Father, I have made known to you. It is not you that chose me, but I that have chosen you; and I have appointed you, that you also should go and yield fruit, and that your fruit should continue, so that whatever you may ask of my Father in my name, he may give it you. These things I instruct you, that you should love one another; and if the world hate you, know you, that it hated me before you; and if you were of the world, the world would love what is of it; but you are not of the world, for I have chosen you out of the world; for this cause, the world hates you.

John 15:20-27

Check out how tight this storyline is, as they are still walking towards that garden?

Remember my teachings, that I spoke to you, that there is no servant, who is greater than his master. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; and if they have observed my teaching, they will also observe yours; but all these things will they do to you, on account of my name, because they know not him; he that hates me, hates my Father also. If I had not done works before their eyes, such as no other man has ever done, they would be without sin; but now they have seen, and hated me, and also my Father, so that in them will be fulfilled the word which is written in their law, they hated me, without a cause; but when the comforter comes, which I will send to you from my Father, that power of truth which proceeds from my Father, it will testify of me; and do you also testify; for you have been with me from the beginning.