GreaseSpot Cafe

Camp Gunnison's Accreditation

OldSkool

The sad thing is da way really thinks *they* own said property. But they don't. Not in their own terms..

The rocks there will be living on their own terms, long long after rosie, da way, linder, and his quickly becoming second rate replacement have long since left this world..

so.. who's smarter. Da way, as an organization under a fearless(?) leader, or the rocks.

:biglaugh:

Oh yeah..

The rocks have more *godly* patience. Soon, this selection of numbnuts will pass..

You can shout "Hallelujah" if you want. I don't care.. doesn't bother me..

rosie, the rocks are laughing at your supposed gawd given superiority and accreditation.

mr(?) linder, or rapidly becoming pudgy replacement, please make sure this message is delivered.

Thank you.

I was thinking, if I was like Waysider I'd find a link to Horlips' "The Rocks Remain," and guess what came up when I googled:

Learning how to paste links.

Oh, it's not a video, sorry - that would have been fun.

Edited by cara

Accreditation? Interesting... TWI went through (or at least they told us they did) that process with the Kansas Board of Regents (or whatever governing body's name is) for the programs @ Emporia... Somehow though, when we graduated TWCorps the degree was from the INDIANA campus... ??? I always wondered about that.... I was one of the "renegades" who at the time REFUSED to "go WOW" first (BEFORE going to college out of High School). I was very concerned about the legitimacy of the educational part of TWCorps Program.

I had a degree coming INTO TWC. I told VPW personally that the best choice, for ME (first) and the ministry (second) was for me to get my degree prior to WC training, (which I saw as a SUPPLEMENT to my core education). I just never bought into the idea that "one year as a Word Over The World Ambassador was like 10 years of life experience" and would better prepare you for college.

I wonder where all the records on this whole issue are?

I wonder where all the records on this whole issue are?

Probably, locked away in the safe in the Ermal Owens Building. Or perhaps weighted and sunk in one of the ponds on grounds. Either way it's a well kept secret.

I wonder if anybody can get a refund..

Negatory! No one ever gets a refund from the way international. It's like a roach motel when it comes to money - checks check in but they don't check out. :biglaugh:

Nice song..

Weird.. but.. take it as you will.

A lot of these musicians, born in the late 1940's.. they were sent before us..

so.. where do we go from here..

I have a great fondness for those boys (and I didn't even spell their name correctly, maybe a good thing?).

I don't think it's a weird thought that you had. On one hand, songs about old stories or English schooldays or the streets of New York are about the human condition, where the more things change etc. On the other hand, God is interested in the human condition. There are so many poems and writings but it's easier to remember the words of songs. I was just about to write, I wonder if anyone has put Ecclesiastes to music?, and then I remembered The Byrds, The Byrds!

Remember years ago, how THEY used to say that feelings didn't matter, happiness didn't matter (joy was the thing). How else do you remember your life as you look back? Then later happiness equaled being blessed or content - at least that's what I picked up -and was OK.

Remember years ago, how THEY used to say that feelings didn't matter, happiness didn't matter (joy was the thing). How else do you remember your life as you look back? Then later happiness equaled being blessed or content - at least that's what I picked up -and was OK.

Word games! THEY were always playing word games with one thing or another. Always something completely irrelevant. Anything to make TWI look elite. Well, it made us look stupid. Anyway I'm off topic and we've discussed this before. BTW Cara, I liked the song.

Edited by Broken Arrow

Word games! THEY were always playing word games with one thing or another. Always something completely irrelevant. Anything to make TWI look elite. Well, it made us look stupid. Anyway I'm off topic

Sorry, me too, and I knew it, sort of! And now I am again but will stop.

we've discussed this before. BTW Cara, I liked the song.

Thanks, Broken Arrow. I'm still trawling through the volumes here and looking forward to more.