GreaseSpot Cafe

Famous/Infamous former people of TWI

Thomas Loy Bumgarner

a few questions. When did Donnie Fugit died and how? Is Tim Bishop still alive, and if so is he still involved with TWI? Anything on Gary Curtis(translator)? Robert and Barabara Wilkinson? David Bailey of Agape? what about the rest of the group? are the above still alive, and are they still affliated with TWI, or CFFM, S&TF, etc? Honest inquiring minds want to know? Theophilos(the Schicks)? have any returned to historic Christianity(mainstream)?

As far as Theophilus, L@rry and Marianne Shicks divorced long ago. She is twice remarried and living in Northern Ohio. Larry is also remarried and still lives in Columbus, OH. Last I heard J0hn M3sserschm1dt lives in California with his wife but that's all I know. He was in Breakthrough years ago if you'll remember.

M@rriane is not doing anything ministry wise, but I believe she still sings from time to time. L@rry still considers himself a Christian and will att3nd a teaching here and there, but he isn't tied into any group. He is still very active in playing musically around town and tends toward the old style of country music and blue grass. He started playing the fiddle too. I'm in pretty close touch with L@rry and I see him pretty frequently. Sometimes he lets me play the guitar with him and politely suffers through my pluckings.

The link is a group he sits in with now and then when they need a sub. This is the kind of stuff he's playing now. They're pretty good and I thought you might enjoy this little "diddy". He's the one who sings lead and is playing acoustic guitar.

Edited by Broken Arrow

BA, thanks. I know that GS and Selah still are into VPW. PDSTRO has split up with JF and son in Nashville area. what about the others I mentioned? Anyone?

a few questions. When did Donnie Fugit died and how? Is Tim Bishop still alive, and if so is he still involved with TWI? Anything on Gary Curtis(translator)? Robert and Barabara Wilkinson? David Bailey of Agape? what about the rest of the group? are the above still alive, and are they still affliated with TWI, or CFFM, S&TF, etc? Honest inquiring minds want to know? Theophilos(the Schicks)? have any returned to historic Christianity(mainstream)?

Check your messages.

R*bert and B*rb*ra W*lkins*on (am i doing that right) live in the USA of all places -- I'm not positive but they might be affiliated with Finnegan's Rainbow

David from Agape lives in Tennessee and is doing well

Some other members Agape are quite well, but I'm not sure about their affiliations with offshoots.

I've seen some of them on John's way corps site but i don't frequent it that often to tell you more

Ex, thanks. I figured DB lived in NE TN(Bristol area). Anyone know about Gary Curtis, who translated a lot of Way books into other languages? DF died in 1999 of a heart attack.