GreaseSpot Cafe

Very, very interesting

Ham

Thanks to Word Wolf for posting this quote on another thread.

"Dr and LCM always fought for people to stay in the Corps.

There was an incident of a guy in the Corps who all of a sudden went

"gooney-bird". He started to babble and not make sense. LCM worked hard

with the guy to help him but he was incoherent. Dr, when he met him,

confronted him by asking- 'Son, how come you're letting your mind get

all scrambled?' The guy answered unintelligibly and Dr told him that it would

be best for him just to pack his bags and go home. The guy understood

that. He left.

LCM spent many hours and many long distance phone calls trying to make

sure the guy had gotten home from his bus ride home safely. Not being

able to verify his location, he was concerned. Dr told him to move on.

There's nothing you can do, he'll show up at home soon enough. A week

later the guy did show up at home."

www.greasespotcafe.com/ipb/topic/8019-vp-and-me-in-wonderland/

I've always wondered. Did anybody here know this guy?

Was he pretty much coherent in the corps before this? Did the symptoms come on on the spur of the moment?

Lots and lots of questions, I have..

and why was da vicster not so worried about this individual. Did he know what was REALLY wrong with this fellow?

Incoherent babbling.. having the ability to speak, but it is incoherent. Makes me wonder why. I've wondered a long time..

6. A common sign of drug abuse is slurred speech and the inability to form coherent sentences. You may be more talkative, but you may not necessarily be making any sense.

here is the source.

http://www.origindiagnostics.com/blog/archives/181

specifically, this kind of behavior would be consistent with a high dose of GHB.

and dosages of GHB or something similar would ruin short term memory, while the drug was in effect..

Did somebody drug this guy? Maybe he had problems to begin with.. but a few details would satisfy my curiosity.

Some possible conclusions here:

maybe he saw *something* he shouldn't have?

then the *fix* would be a high dosage of GHB or something.. put him on a bus.. don't worry. He'll come around shortly, and just won't know where he's at..

considering.. da vicster would stoop to putting date rape drugs in drinks for females..

what would stop his *men* from covering his tracks by doing something like this to a man, and shipping him off in the night?

Just a few questions. They've been on the back burner for a long time.. maybe it is all nonsense..

:biglaugh:

maybe it isn't

:evildenk:

I mean.. with way theology and all.. if somebody who suddenly was babbling nonsense.. they surely are possessed, are they not?

I mean.. the pieces here seem to fit. I'd just like a little more data..

there was a guy we witnessed to in my WOW year. He came to our door at night, alone.. had eyes larger than saucers. I knew it was LSD, or something like that.. he was raving about *them* following him.

The dear, dear coordinator of the group sent the "possessed" person off into the night.. to fend for himself.

what a farking moron.

It's all conjecture, of course, but, nothing would surprise me . What concerns me just as much or more, though, is why they so dispassionately dismissed anyone who might appear to be a liability. What happened to all those pie-in-the-sky promises on "the green card"?

My problem here, is I have very few facts. I'm an analyst of sorts..

I mean.. the meager details, at least to me, only point in one direction..

A guy in the corps. One day.. ends up rambling incoherently? No, I don't *entirely* believe in devils anymore. Maybe Devils reincarnated..

the green card? That partly paid for the vicster's drambuie..

and whatever else..

Could Devil Spirits infiltrate da way corps, and strike this character incoherent?

well.. if you can believe that..

I have a dry oil well I can sell you..

:evildenk:

I'm sorry. The Squirrel is half-baked. Maybe I should go for full-baked..

speaking of which.. a WALK to Krogers is now in order. No, no driving..

They carried loaded guns to the pulpit, sent thugs to confront dissenters at their front doors and held a trunk leader under house arrest, complete with armed guards and attack dogs. Slipping somebody a mickey to make him seem "possessed" would be like shooting fish in a barrel.

I've never ingested GHB.. or any of it's relatives..

suppose I can't identify anything from first-hand experience or anything..

they say one's own body makes it.

External sources must throw off some kind of balance or something..

There is a pretty famous case of a medical student at OSU (Brian Shaffer) who went into a popular campus bar with some friends in April of 2006 and then just vanished. Security cameras don't show him ever leaving the building. There has been lots of talk about GHB being complicit in the case. Its effects are intensified by alcohol.

I've experienced a few lively brain.. what is the word.. farts? of various neurotransmitters..

no external drugs or stimuli involved..

well.. now when or if it supposedly happens, I know what is going on..

Christ. We are human beings, are we not?

I've learned how to live with my insanity, have you figured out how to live with yours?

Its effects are intensified by alcohol.

we underestimate the effect of alcohol. It's normal, mainstream..

as far as me and alcohol are concerned.. I sometimes consume not it, but the assorted bunch of chemicals involved with its production.. i.e. red wine. dry. no sugar left in it..

well.. it's kind of natural..

I don't like refined anything..

starved yeast.. it cries from the wine dregs..

well.. it had to make some kind of agreement for this existence, as well as I..

His father, who has since died in a tragic accident, was a customer of mine. I passed out flyers for him. That's why this discussion piqued my interest.

who was this person? why the interest? I genuinely want to know..

So the son disappears without a trace from a crowded bar, then his father dies of a tragic accident? Sounds like something from the plot of a spy novel. Perhaps some shadowy govt agency was involved.

Back to the original topic..

I've always wondered when I heard that story, why VP didn't try to minister to the guy, cast out spirits or whatever. Surely, if anyone could discern and cast out the spirits that had messed up the guy's mind, the MOG and his protege could have done it. Surely, if there was anywhere on earth a person could get the doors closed so the adversary couldn't get back in and steal, it would be The International Headquarters of The Way International.

Surely, that is...if VP and associates actually believed and practiced what he preached. Apparently they didn't.

Edited by Jbarrax

I mean.. with way theology and all.. if somebody who suddenly was babbling nonsense.. they surely are possessed, are they not?

I mean.. the pieces here seem to fit. I'd just like a little more data..

there was a guy we witnessed to in my WOW year. He came to our door at night, alone.. had eyes larger than saucers. I knew it was LSD, or something like that.. he was raving about *them* following him.

The dear, dear coordinator of the group sent the "possessed" person off into the night.. to fend for himself.

what a farking moron.

I think I remember the guy.He showed up at a roa,he went "crazy"and went to his folks house where he went to twig and went wow.If it was the same guy.

There were alot of people with problems that year.

So the son disappears without a trace from a crowded bar, then his father dies of a tragic accident? Sounds like something from the plot of a spy novel. Perhaps some shadowy govt agency was involved.

GHB was being widely used on campus at the time of his disappearance. That doesn't prove it had anything to do with the incident but it certainly fueled plenty of speculation, especially because his credit cards and bank accounts went dormant.

Regarding his father's death: They lived on a rural property with lots of trees. When a big windstorm came through, it left lots of fallen trees in its wake. Randy was killed by a falling limb while clearing timber

Edited by waysider

I think I remember the guy.He showed up at a roa,he went "crazy"and went to his folks house where he went to twig and went wow.If it was the same guy.

There were alot of people with problems that year.

Yes, there were..

I remember his name, you probably do too..

I'd like to know what happened to him between here and Grand Rapids.

Last I heard he was still with da way. I put his name in friend tracker here once..

One thing we know for sure. Wierwille was complicit in administering GHB (or something similar) to female followers so he could take advantage of them sexually. Afterwards, he lambasted their character, saying they were either lying or possessed of devil spirits. This is verifiable fact. Could he have used it for other purposes involving male followers? I don't see how that would be too much of a stretch....no proof, though.

Edited by waysider