GreaseSpot Cafe

The ABCD's of twi

skyrider

The Scriptures are clear......the law is fulfilled in one word, LOVE.

Twi is not even in the proverbial ballpark of Christian love. The cult leadership continues to bite and devour and consume one another in the misguided attempt to "stand on the word." What a mess. Twi has been ex-communicating corps/clergy since the mid-70s (as far as I know)....all in the name of advancing the ministry. Of course, geer's power-grab stirred the pot in extraordinary ways as martindale heaped venom on all who left the cult. And then, in 2000......martindale is ousted.

Today, the name of martindale is "consumed." Is that the same as cannabalize?

Bite, Devour, Consume.....as the flesh lusts against the spirit. Woe, twi....how far you have fallen.

Although you claim to speak the Scriptures, your actions are relegated to the flesh.

False teachers lauding false doctrines....and more are finding the exit doors.

A

B..iting

C..onsuming

D..evouring

CULT.

There is much talk in the media these days focused on bullying in our schools. There is another kind of bullying, though, that has flown under the radar for far too long. It's known as workplace bullying or adult bullying or mobbing, when it involves more than one bully. Although it is, in essence, a variant of childhood bullying, it will often manifest itself in a very different, often hard to recognize form. Some of the characteristics identified with it can be found in THIS link. I believe The Way is not merely a religious group, it's a culture that is infested, infected, saturated with a variation of this societal disease. Review the link. See how The Way fits the basic profile.

Unfortunately, there is little that can be done to change or stop a bullying situation once it has taken root. You can't reason with a bully because a bully is NOT interested in finding solutions or reaching compromises. They are only concerned with gaining and maintaining control.

What's the answer?.....LEAVE

You will never change them. Change from this type of behavior is something they would never tolerate. If you're still involved with these people or a derivative group that promotes the same values....get out of Dodge on the first thing smokin'.

Edited by waysider
  • Upvote 1

^^ The way's methods are very bullying in nature. They depend on intimidation and harassment to coerce compliance with their heavy handed mandates. This is evidenced most clearly at headquarters. For those of you on the field who like to keep your head in the sand, this is what you are supporting. This is what your donations are enabling. Leaving is the honest thing to do. Withdraw your support.

Yeah....bullying is hitting the media airwaves, again.

But really.....biting, devouring and consuming is, in my opinion, far more fiercely predatory in nature. Maybe, I've been watching too many WildGeo documentaries of alligators, lions, etc. Devouring and consuming the prey in all its guts and glory! Bullying is one of manipulating, intimidating......NOT consuming.

From mog to mud.....martindale is rarily whispered on the grounds of twi anymore, I presume. The man is despised.....and erased from twi's mog-history. Will the same thing happen to Rosa-lie when she "fades from twi's landscape?" Is wierwille THE ONLY ONE whose name will remain at the forefront of twi?

Enjoy your time "in the sun" rosalie. In the blink of an eye, it will be over.

And, twi's next leader will be on the prowl.

From mog to mud.....martindale is rarily whispered on the grounds of twi anymore, I presume. The man is despised.....and erased from twi's mog-history. Will the same thing happen to Rosa-lie when she "fades from twi's landscape?" Is wierwille THE ONLY ONE whose name will remain at the forefront of twi?

Enjoy your time "in the sun" rosalie. In the blink of an eye, it will be over.

And, twi's next leader will be on the prowl.

Ohhhh.... my god!?!

skyrider, what hath you wrought in me? :nono5: :nono5:

The answer came instantly... as in revelation. I know it will be true;

RosyLie will be laid to rest at the fountain of lying waters,

with a syrupy sweet smile on her face,

on top of VPW in such a manner as he will be eternally kissing her rosy gray rump,

showing her to be in her rightful god given superior position.

As she closed her syrupy sweet eyes for the last time,

she took great delight in knowing the queendom was in good hands.

The queen is dead,

long live the queen!

:B) :biglaugh: :P :P

• Upvote 1

Ohhhh.... my god!?!

skyrider, what hath you wrought in me? :nono5: :nono5:

The answer came instantly... as in revelation. I know it will be true;

RosyLie will be laid to rest at the fountain of lying waters,

with a syrupy sweet smile on her face,

on top of VPW in such a manner as he will be eternally kissing her rosy gray rump,

showing her to be in her rightful god given superior position.

As she closed her syrupy sweet eyes for the last time,

she took great delight in knowing the queendom was in good hands.

The queen is dead,

long live the queen!

:B) :biglaugh: :P :P

dabobbada.....what visual imagery.

If Rosalie is laid to rest at the garden of lying serpents,

she will be buried at the "bottom of the fountain" (south edge).

IIRC.....harry was buried on the west, ermal on the east

and vpw/mrs on the elevated spot (north).

So.....in essence, rosalie would be buried "at the feet of wierwille." <_<