GreaseSpot Cafe

God first

thanks ex

thanks my dear friend

my doctor E-mail me here what he wrote

I did look at your note and the YouTube video.

You're right, nobody really understands what schizophrenia is (and there is not a very good definition of it in the first place). For that matter, nobody really understands what dreams are, why we have them or what they mean. And the medications - I wouldn't say guinea pig, but I would say trial-and-error.

For many people, voices and visions are negative and terrifying, but if it doesn't bother you, treating those particular symptoms may not be that important. Feeling misunderstood, confused, depressed, wanting to die - those are symptoms that you need relief from.

It's good that you are comfortable being open with people, but not everybody is open and understanding - many people are easily frightened. It is a actually rare to come across someone who is open and ready to meet you on your own terms. Being able to tell whether someone is ready to listen is a skill we may need to work on. It is important to tell the truth, but there are times when it is wiser to be silent. Kim didn't want your information to be public because it is very important to our work that people know they can speak in confidence - we have to go out of our way to let people know that we won't talk about their secrets. Not everyone is like you - some people are terrified that people will find out their secrets, and we have to be very careful to make them feel safe.

Thanks for giving me some background. We'll only have an hour on Monday, and this could save us some time.

I look forward to seeing you in person on Monday.

Nick Watters PsyD

sounds like he a understanding doctor

I am doing fine now my friend

with love and a holy kiss from Roy

Dear Roy,

I have been diagnosed with the mild form of bipolar mood disorder. I know that I haven't experienced problems anywhere near as intense as those that bother you. I am glad you are my brother in Christ, and I'm glad you are finding the help you need. We are all looking forward to the day when God will heal us all!

with love and a holy kiss from Steve

God first

thanks Steve

thank you my friend Steve

it is good to hear from my friends

the 8th will be here soon

I hope I am ready

thank you

thanks ex

thank you my dear friend ex

I have known HORRIBLE shrinks too but looking forward to a good one

they are just anybody other there is good ones and there are bad ones

only time will tell

thank you for wishing me luck

I love you

Edited by year2027

God first

thanks ex

i like that I feel good about it

but I cannot point at one thing

yes only a week

I guess it is only the begining

I guess that main thing is I am not under key lock door

I guess he just got to known me

He told me I one of a kind

otherwise he has no clear answer for me has to my dianose

thank you my friend ex

God of nothing, God of something, and God of everything first

Chronic Schizophrenia and me what am I

04-08-2013

I went to my doctor today I had a good visit today we talk about my life things that borrow me and things that make me happy but all and all I feel it was good. Now my slyness held me back from opening up like I wanted to because I think I want to work my feeling of lose and hopeless because that is when I feel lost. I get those feeling when something goes wrong with keeping it simple otherwise not getting upset at the drop of the pen.

Spinoza on Philosophy {On the Improvement of Understanding, by Benedict de Spinoza, [1883]} a book that I enjoy reading this book. Riches, Fame, and the Pleasures of Sense I am not into riches today , I am not into fame either, but I am into pleasures on sense in my life of enjoying being known as a person that helps others in everyday life. Helping others think outside the box of life seeing things they might of not ever dream was possible like thinking they can do that which they believe is not possible.

For me it is written God's truths but for others it might something other never knowing whether you help one soul which not getting into the fame of it and not getting rich from doing it that is true pleasures that I enjoy. Human character that I have pick that is to be a person that lives love like Gladys Aylward a English missionary in China that was called the person that loved the people. I love to be noted has a person that walk in love of God that is what Spinoza was getting at not that I can ever reach such a goal in life but just reaching for it makes me a better person.

Perception that I know that I see things that others cannot and that I hear things that others do not while I have perception that math is a illusion that we have been taught. Like John Tyndall which was noted for the Tyndall Illusion otherwise the blue sky you see is really red showing us perception is not always what we think it is. Just because our math teacher tells us one plus one equates two it might not be so that just the way we are taught which does prove anything other than by the rules we been taught.

When I look at myself I see a weak person of no true knowledge lower myself of no knowing anything the voices are able to teach me wisdom above my years making Spinoza perception void to my understanding. Otherwise the voices in my DNA tell me God is more and less at the same time or time means nothing at all. The voices I hear are the God of myself, the Christ of myself, the voice of my mind, and the voices that talk for comfort.

That the way I understand it to be because I hear two talking with each other like a phone line I over hearing in my head so loud it is hard to think on something other. My mind can talk with them listen to the radio watch television and read a Email at the same time while I am not as good as I use be I can still do it if I set my mind on it. I am written this to help my doctor understand the way my brain works hoping that he will be able to help me thank you with love and a holy kiss from Roy.

thanks ex

yes he does my friend

me too

with love and a holy kiss from roy

dear roy, i am trying to digest what you said

i know my life is nothing about riches or fame, and i would love to be known in this life and the next life for helping others

when i look at myself, i see nothing but weakness and a soul without hope or help

but when i see god and christ and how they have given me a clean slate knowing what a mess i am, i am humbled beyond anything

roy, i can't wait until the future where we will not have tears or doubt the core of ourselves

i love you

i think tomorrow is your next visit. tell your lovely shrink i think so far he's a good man :) and his patient is even a better man