GreaseSpot Cafe

The Seven-Years of Itching Ears

skyrider

In my opinion, I think those letters are evidence of the drunken, malignant paranoid narcissism, and pathological perversion that dpw acted out for 5 decades. It is the closest he ever came to playing the charade of "godly sorrow" to express any phony regrets he had about "ever doing anything to hurt my prayshuss corpse keedz". AS IF! Personality disorders have no conscience, not even a seared one.

• 3 months later...
On July 8, 2016 at 8:01 PM, DontWorryBeHappy said:

Funny, huh, SkyRider?

Let's just face it. Dictor Paul was just a country-bumpkin, ignorant, abused, drunken, redneck dumbdang from rural American Germany in Ohio. He was just plain DUMB! DUMBER! DUMBEREST! He was a joke to his own family, a joke to his hometown, a joke in high school and college, member of America First in the 30's and 40's to keep his buddy hitler safe from US entry into WW II......hence, a joke to his country, and a joke to the god, Christ, and world he wanted to dominate. He was an insignificant malignant paranoid narcissist, alcoholic, serial rapist and sexual abuser who lied, conned, and bullied his way through a meaningless and viciously destructive existence on this good earth. Good riddance.

DWBH. I love reading your posts!!

Either they make me think, or they make me laugh; sometimes they

do both.  Seriously I have a question; how did VPW avoid the military?  I know he was quick to parade military members on stage during meetings.  All the years I have spent reading about him here at the GSC; I have never read 

how he avoided military service during WWIi.  I think I read in one of the threads something about how "he did not want to fight against The Fatherland" or words to that effect .  I know when the war started, he was married and had a son.  But this is what I do not understand; a lot of married men with Kids still served.  I do not understand how a healthy young man with, or without a family, avoided the draft.  I know that as "a man of the cloth," he had to have known that many men of God, are/were in the military.  Seriously DWBH, being a Veteran

myself, and having several men in my family who are also Veterans, I find it very strange that VPW never served.  Thanks!!

On July 8, 2016 at 8:01 PM, DontWorryBeHappy said:

Funny, huh, SkyRider?

Let's just face it. Dictor Paul was just a country-bumpkin, ignorant, abused, drunken, redneck dumbdang from rural American Germany in Ohio. He was just plain DUMB! DUMBER! DUMBEREST! He was a joke to his own family, a joke to his hometown, a joke in high school and college, member of America First in the 30's and 40's to keep his buddy hitler safe from US entry into WW II......hence, a joke to his country, and a joke to the god, Christ, and world he wanted to dominate. He was an insignificant malignant paranoid narcissist, alcoholic, serial rapist and sexual abuser who lied, conned, and bullied his way through a meaningless and viciously destructive existence on this good earth. Good riddance.

DWBH. I love reading your posts!!

Either they make me think, or they make me laugh; sometimes they

do both.  Seriously I have a question; how did VPW avoid the military?  I know he was quick to parade military members on stage during meetings.  All the years I have spent reading about him here at the GSC; I have never read 

how he avoided military service during WWIi.  I think I read in one of the threads something about how "he did not want to fight against The Fatherland" or words to that effect .  I know when the war started, he was married and had a son.  But this is what I do not understand; a lot of married men with Kids still served.  I do not understand how a healthy young man with, or without a family, avoided the draft.  I know that as "a man of the cloth," he had to have known that many men of God, are/were in the military.  Seriously DWBH, being a Veteran

myself, and having several men in my family who are also Veterans, I find it very strange that VPW never served.  Thanks!!

• 7 months later...
On 7/8/2016 at 8:01 PM, DontWorryBeHappy said:

Funny, huh, SkyRider?

DWBH, yes!!!!  I think that is a great description of VPW!!  Sad, but true!!  I'm sure some of his fans make not like it; but I think you nailed it.  Good job!!:eusa_clap:

On 7/11/2016 at 2:05 AM, DontWorryBeHappy said:

In another thread, Penworks mentioned that dictor paul had a ghost writer for his "By The Way" editorials in the St. Mary's Evening Leader. She named Alison Heaney Freeland. She grew up in Rye, NY. Her brother Brian Heaney was a 2nd corpse grad. They were both "groovy Christians" along with one chris geer, the bus driver. Both geer and alison were 7th corpse grads.

She was hardly the only ghost writer dictor used. Here's a brief list of who else wrote numerous BTW columns.

Bill Winegarner, beence finnegan, da forehead, dave Carley, and myself wrote at least 6-10 each. I myself wrote 12. Ding dong wrote at least a half dozen, coward allen wrote 2 (with lots of help from cookie lofstedt). art poling wrote several, earl burton wrote a couple, as did Bo Reahard. I personally know those I mentioned wrote those columns for him. I never even knew heaney wrote them too.

All of those on the president's cabinet were given letters from believers all around the world written personally to dp to answer for him and he signed his name to them. I got the majority of USA letters, Bo, finnegan, and coward got the Int'l Outreach letters plus numbers from the US Trunk. Da forehead got the corpse ones and ding dong got corpse and college letters. Winegarner (Bill), burton, and Reahard got the word in business and questions about the finances letters. Coward pawned almost all of those off to those guys. Rosie handled the letters re: Way pub, and Lombardi helped da forehead with the corpse letters along with jallyroll, Jenkinson and moynihan. That was daily practice for all of us. DP was too busy being spiritual, SITing for gawd and the universe and the entire minustray, getting revelation from "daddy's cookie jar" 24/7, and bangin' and boozin' his way through as many in-rez corpses as he could at every "root locale", and enjoying his old flames on da field wherever he went. THERE IS NO CONSCIENCE in sociopathy. Not even a "seared" one! Zero, zilch, nada, nichts, nothing. Add to that alcoholism and serial rape/sexual assault, and you'll begin to realize that the only "ministering" dictor paul ever did was to administer drugged booze to unsuspecting corpse girls and then force himself on them sexually to "teach them about gawd's love". It's embarrassing that we stayed so blind for so long, only to be cruelly betrayed by the moggies.

The books JCOPassover, and JCPromised Seed, had not a single word contributed by DP in either of them. Are The Dead Alive Now was plagiarized from Bullinger. The only publication that DP did a good bit of actual writing for was JCINotGod. The shortest and most illiterate and textually inaccurate book of the whole lot of them. Every other book DP actually "wrote" was a transcript of either pfal or SNS, or some other "live teaching" dictor did wherever. It's hard to write when your too dumb, drunk, and lazy to do it.

So really, in actuality, dictor paul never wrote ANYTHING himself! Not one sentence. Literally. I read his "doctoral thesis" on Peter and it was just like reading one of the old "collaterals" from early piffle classes after the '67 filming. If it wasn't for Donna Randall, wally cummins, Karen Wierwille and the growing numbers in the "research department", you'd have nothing at all for American Christian Press to publish. What a complete and total fraud. Wish he were here to read his real biography. He lived his lying false one until the day he died.

DWBH,  you are so right about one thing; I am so embarrassed that I " stayed blind for so long."!!!  That describes me!!  If I could turn the clock back, I would have left TWI much sooner than I did.  How could I have been so stupid; all I can say is that I was young.  God forgive me for my stupidity in my youth.

On 7/11/2016 at 3:31 PM, skyrider said:

Yep....the "Dean" of the wierwille clone factory.

Even while in-residence, I loathed the busywork, the double-standards, the favoritism and the hypocrisy.

So, if you're trying to add credibility to Don Wierwille as the "Dean at WCOE".....to me, it only spotlights

how he followed and swallowed his Dad's cult training center.

Did Don sign off on having our corps coordinators lead us into muddy back lot after a 2-inch rainstorm

and do football workouts/calisthenics until everyone was a muddy mess? barking orders? girls crying?

what a night of intimidation stupidity......ugh.

Did Don sign off on having us change dorm assignments in a February blizzard? Trudging thru 8-inches of snow?

We were NOT done until every one in our corps twig had all their stuff moved to next housing room....and it

just HAD to be done THAT DAY. pppffffttt.

Did we have to sit cross-legged on the floor in the fireplace room? Even at 21 yrs old, the back starts hurting

and legs were cramped after about 30-40 minutes. Why can't we sit in chairs? Bunch of crap manipulation....

And.....listening to Don Wierwille teach was about as exciting as watching cement dry. :anim-smile:

Sky, what the F- was wrong with that man???!!!  Sky, I know Bulls--t, when I hear it.  I am surprised that people put up with that BS.  The more I read I read about what you people did in the Corps, the more POed I get!!  I think I may have gone "postal" if I had gone through the Corps!!  I am a Disabled Veteran, but I think some of you Corps people should file for Disability!!  Sky, I know you don't write posts to provoke me, but some of them tick me off; not at you, but what you, and others went through during your time in TWI!!  I honestly had no idea of all the craziness that went on in Way World; please accept my apologies!!  

On 7/11/2016 at 5:13 PM, skyrider said:

Naw.....I just don't equate a legitimate college campus "Dean" in the same equation

as that manipulative, uncredited, cult-training camp in Emporia, Kansas.

Don't take it personal, TLC.....I just happen to loathe that whole wierwille-adulation

indoctrination wherein some, subtly, tried to engraft some legitimacy by credible

titles like a "Dean" on campus. :rolleyes:/>

Sky, I thought Don W. had a real Ph.D??!!  In some field of Education??

On 7/11/2016 at 5:31 PM, T-Bone said:

Way College of Emporia not accredited ? well that's just par for the port-a-potty....i should pay better attention to Grease Spot....must have missed that memo.

i found out that Rome City Indiana Campus was not accredited when i went to a professional resume company...i mean - i was flabbergasted !!! The guy working on my resume was kind of taken aback by my reaction - he said here look for yourself - they're not in our book - and he hands me this big book listing accredited colleges (this was back in the stone age before the Internet)....just as well - who the heck would want to claim them as their alma mater ?!

T-Bone, not me!!  I took the AC class there in the Summer of 1985, and damn near froze.  The coldest winter I ever spent was two weeks in Rome City, during the Summer!  Burrr!!

On 7/11/2016 at 7:53 PM, skyrider said:

Another thing.....

When I was in-residence, 7th corps guys [carpenters, electricians, plumbers, etc] were being "shipped out"

to Gunnison and L.E.A.D. for like 2-3 months at a time for building projects. Classes missed? Grades?

Who in the hell cares? The "way college of emporia" was NOT a legitimate accredited college campus with

quality faculty......work projects and exploiting corps labor was the thrust.

That's why I scoffed at that whole "Dean at WCOE" remark. I saw 7th corps guys given a day's notice before

being shipped off to Gunnison......and they didn't give one whiff about the "curriculum." It didn't matter.

The whole "campus" was a non-accredited façade.

I was in college [business Administration] for two years before going WOW and Corps.....you know, class

attendance, studying for exams, grades, prerequisites, curriculum, choice, meeting with faculty, etc.

So let's get real, shall we? Twi's defunct campuses were nothing but slip-shod training camps

for wierwille's cult of mystique and mysticism.

Needs repeating.

Sky, wow!!  I think Dean Don had a right to be upset with his father; I think I would have been if my father had done that nonsense to me!!!   I grew up without a father, and was ashamed about it for years.  But, I think it was better for me to grow up without a father, than to have had a father like VPW!  Wow, I never thought I would ever say something like that; not in this lifetime at least!!

On 7/13/2016 at 6:47 PM, DontWorryBeHappy said:

So much for the great accreditation scam. Busted in 1975, 76, and eradicated from ANYTHING and ANYONE legitimately granting accreditation and degree-granting status of any authentic validity. As I said before, ding-dong felt betrayed AGAIN, by his father. Don did work hard and diligently to EARN his PhD. He earned excellent grades in a real Aademic environment.

However, everything he did was completely wasted by the old man, whose desperate search for acceptance and validation of himself at the expense of everyone and anyone in his minus-tray or in his way, was simply the outworking of his malignant, paranoid narcissist personality disorder. Again, the stuff of genocidal dictators and abject psychopaths. That's what DP was......just like Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Breznev, Pol Pot, Idi Amin, both Assads, Sadam Hussein, the Iranian Mullahs, the Saudis and the Islamic terrorist jihadis, Hamas, Hizbollah, Al Qaeda, ISIS, Putin, the Kims in North Korea, China, India, Brazil, Venezuela, Greece, ad infinitum. Psychopathic totalist cultures are exactly the same psychodynamically. The words are different but the purposeful, deviant process is the same. Dictor was an inconsequential self-deluded alcoholic serial rapist. That's a given now, factually, historically and legally. His malignant, paranoid narcissist personality disorder was never confronted nor treated Psychiatrically. It raged and fulminated unchecked and untreated for his entire life. Disgusting but absolutely true.

And the ungodly long list of victims is spread throughout the entire pathetic 40 years of his incredible .... minus-tray. Donnie knew exactly what he was being used for. He hated the old man since he forced Donnie and Dotsie and Karen on the Indian much-ado-about-nothing tour. He forced Dotsie to sell the furniture and abandon her newborn son, JP. Donnie hated his old man for forcing them to do dictor's thing above anyone and everyone else's. He hated him for treating Dotsie like a piece of property and not an equal human being. He hated being forced to go on that ego trip. He resented being dictated to by a father who don KNEW was a lyin' sack-o-poop. He knew the history of his old man in his hometown. He knew the old man wanted don to take over the minus-tray in his stead. But, don's total lack of effective public speaking skills, and his negatively hypnotic speaking style were obvious enough to keep him outta the presidency. But, don ran the way from the minute he became vice-prez. To see the horrible devolution of his being during the 1990's up until his death from lung cancer was horrifying. He became the destructor of his own bloodline, and the mother he once loved so deeply. It's like a Greek Tragedy, or Shakespearean. To learn how deeply dew descended into his own pathology as he knew cancer was killing yet another wierwille was deeply disturbing. Tragic. Sick. Evil.

DWBH, I know you were there, and had a front seat to all the garbage that that transpired in TWI, but much of your post is news to me.  I didn't know that Don hated his father so much; if VPW had been my father, I might have hated him too.  I remember when he used to parade his family on stage during The Rock; how embarrassing that probably was for them!!  All those fake smiles, when in truth, they probably wanted to be as far away from VPW as they could get!!  As far as that trip to India, what a scam!!  How much of it was true, is anyone's guess.  It must have broken Mrs. W's heart to leave her baby behind; how could VPW do that to his family??!!  DWBH, you are so right; it was sick, tragic, and evil.  

On 7/17/2016 at 10:37 PM, DontWorryBeHappy said:

So......anyone check out all the documents in the WayDale and GSC archives??

Interesting, no? So ding-dong allows Rosie the riveter to throw his mother out of the family home into a nursing home in St. Mary's. Then he allows her to ban his sisters and brother from attending any memorial or burial services on TWIt property. That's what JP's letter was all about. When I say I bet Donnie looked like Howard Hughes at his end, I was not joking.

DWBH, HH looked like a skeleton with greasy hair, and unkept nails, when he died in April of 1976.  I believe he was Malnourished when he died; all that money didn't make for a happy life.  

On 7/26/2016 at 1:42 PM, DontWorryBeHappy said:

In my opinion, I think those letters are evidence of the drunken, malignant paranoid narcissism, and pathological perversion that dpw acted out for 5 decades. It is the closest he ever came to playing the charade of "godly sorrow" to express any phony regrets he had about "ever doing anything to hurt my prayshuss corpse keedz". AS IF! Personality disorders have no conscience, not even a seared one.

Ralph, it is my understanding that personality disorders are untreatable. Is that true??  I don't think VPW would have been treatable, even if he had sought help.  But, to my knowledge, he never sought help for his PD.