GreaseSpot Cafe

The Seven-Years of Itching Ears

skyrider

Naw.....I just don't equate a legitimate college campus "Dean" in the same equation

as that manipulative, uncredited, cult-training camp in Emporia, Kansas.

(SNIP)

Way College of Emporia not accredited ? well that's just par for the port-a-potty....i should pay better attention to Grease Spot....must have missed that memo.

i found out that Rome City Indiana Campus was not accredited when i went to a professional resume company...i mean - i was flabbergasted !!! The guy working on my resume was kind of taken aback by my reaction - he said here look for yourself - they're not in our book - and he hands me this big book listing accredited colleges (this was back in the stone age before the Internet)....just as well - who the heck would want to claim them as their alma mater ?!

Naw.....I just don't equate a legitimate college campus "Dean" in the same equation

as that manipulative, uncredited, cult-training camp in Emporia, Kansas.

Don't take it personal, TLC.....I just happen to loathe that whole wierwille-adulation

indoctrination wherein some, subtly, tried to engraft some legitimacy by credible

titles like a "Dean" on campus. :rolleyes:/>/>

Legitimacy seems rather irrelevant to the (commonly known) fact that he just liked being called "Dean Don."

Way College of Emporia not accredited ? well that's just par for the port-a-potty....i should pay better attention to Grease Spot....must have missed that memo.

i found out that Rome City Indiana Campus was not accredited when i went to a professional resume company...i mean - i was flabbergasted !!! The guy working on my resume was kind of taken aback by my reaction - he said here look for yourself - they're not in our book - and he hands me this big book listing accredited colleges (this was back in the stone age before the Internet)....just as well - who the heck would want to claim them as their alma mater ?!

Part of the big hoo ha ha (or so it sounded like at the time) for Donnie (aka, ding dong here at GSC) getting his doctorate was that it was a necessary part of the process towards getting WCOE accredited. (Maybe WC didn't care so much, but retroactive "future accreditation" was surely sold to prospective college division applicants...) Which, of course, never happened (even though TWI did buy DD his doctorate.)

Edited by TLC

WCOE was DENIED degree-granting status BEFORE ding dong ever got his Doctorate! He used to go to classes from his home at Emporia! He knew his PhD would gain him nothing other than being a "legitimate" Dr. Wierwille. One of the reasons he hated the old man, "who bought him his doctorate" (dictor's own words") in order to get Donnie on the BOT and try to "legitimize" the whole minus-tray by having a Dr. Of Education Admin on his board of terrorists along with thinking he could get Emporia's Presbyterian Church accreditation and degree-granting privileges re-instated. They were revoked during ding dong's first year at emporia as "Dean". Dictor figured if he got emporia accredited he could call Rome City an adjunct campus and use emporia as the accredited institution. Unfortunately for dic and son, that NEVER happened, despite the thousands they spent, not only on ding dong's doctorate, but also on all the applications and appeals of denial they filed to get the golden egg. So, ding dong was throughly (pun intended) ....ed off yet again at the old man for getting him to quit his principal's job at a WI middle school, spending all that time and money earning a legitimate Doctoral Degree in Education, to run two Podunk, non-accredited bible colleges with uneducated, unqualified faculty and administrators. A perfectly good PhD. thrown away on dictor's burning compost pile of a perverted pathological minus-tray.

Ding dong, (DEW was well aware of this nickname at use among the corpse and staff for years, tlc, as if you didn't know. He even referred to himself often by that very nickname. When did you say you left HQ? Oh! That's right. That's part of your cryptic, cowardly, transparent, obfuscation "plan". LOL!)......knew Emporia and Rome City would NEVER be accredited by ANYBODY except themselves, so that's exactly what they did. For someone who spends so much time feeling bad about honest people "not liking" you (3rd grade anyone?) for posting mealy-mouthed pseudo-defenses of your beloved TWIt-n-Vic, I suggest you get your facts straight before you post more apologist garbage about your favorite dictor-Pauline family of bible thumping liars. TTFN.

Another thing.....

When I was in-residence, 7th corps guys [carpenters, electricians, plumbers, etc] were being "shipped out"

to Gunnison and L.E.A.D. for like 2-3 months at a time for building projects. Classes missed? Grades?

Who in the hell cares? The "way college of emporia" was NOT a legitimate accredited college campus with

quality faculty......work projects and exploiting corps labor was the thrust.

That's why I scoffed at that whole "Dean at WCOE" remark. I saw 7th corps guys given a day's notice before

being shipped off to Gunnison......and they didn't give one whiff about the "curriculum." It didn't matter.

The whole "campus" was a non-accredited façade.

I was in college [business Administration] for two years before going WOW and Corps.....you know, class

attendance, studying for exams, grades, prerequisites, curriculum, choice, meeting with faculty, etc.

So let's get real, shall we? Twi's defunct campuses were nothing but slip-shod training camps

for wierwille's cult of mystique and mysticism.

So, ding dong was throughly (pun intended) ....ed off yet again at the old man for getting him to quit his principal's job at a WI middle school, spending all that time and money earning a legitimate Doctoral Degree in Education, to run two Podunk, non-accredited bible colleges with uneducated, unqualified faculty and administrators. A perfectly good PhD. thrown away on dictor's burning compost pile of a perverted pathological minus-tray.

Needs repeating.

Just because someone (me, in this case) doesn't bump and grind on VP (or TWI) with the ferocity and viciousness that you love to wield doesn't automatically put them (or me) in the camp of an apologist. Neither does my current understanding of and affinity for Pauline Christology (which is a FAR cry from what was/is taught and/or practiced in TWI, by VPW, by jolly lynn, or by any of your other favorite targets.) You are (and will undoubtedly remain) completely and totally clueless as to both: (1) any loss or hurt that my family endured, or (2) our current relationship with God and our Lord Jesus Christ.

And while my historical facts might not always be perfect, neither are yours (much as you might like to think they are.) Perhaps yours are "better" than mine. Nevertheless, mine are "as best I might recall" (until or unless something else stirs or jogs my memory of certain things.) Not only was I in a different place to see things from a very different perspective than you on a number of things at the time, it seems we are much further apart and see things far more differently now than you can possibly imagine. (Because in your mind, you are all to quick to find some perverse pleasure in pigeonholing me into whatever place or doctrine you find the most demeaning or derogatory at the time.) But think whatever you want, because I don't give a sheet what you think.

Edited by TLC

Just because someone (me, in this case) doesn't bump and grind on VP (or TWI) with the ferocity and viciousness that you love to wield doesn't automatically put them (or me) in the camp of an apologist. Neither does my current understanding of and affinity for Pauline Christology (which is a FAR cry from what was/is taught and/or practiced in TWI, by VPW, by jolly lynn, or by any of your other favorite targets.) You are (and will undoubtedly remain) completely and totally clueless as to both: (1) any loss or hurt that my family endured, or (2) our current relationship with God and our Lord Jesus Christ."

If YOU care enough about what your family and you "experienced" in TWIt, and what YOU REALLY BELIEVE or THINK, or FEEL, then honestly TELL us Mr. Obfuscator. Why should we care about any of that if you don't even have the forthrightness to tell us, but whine about how much we don't know about any of it? If you lack the conviction and honesty to tell us what you REALLY think, believe and feel, then why should we waste our time trying to do the same? You just present the same old lack of honest self-reflection and objective self-evaluation of any ex-wayfer who has yet to come to grips with the FACT that you were totally sucked in to a pathologically perverted, destructive, brainwashing CULT. Sorry boo boo, but YOU WERE. And, by your cryptic, self-serving, whiney, obfuscatory posts, YOU DO come across as a smarmy TWIt-n-Vic apologist. That"s because of your many equivocal, non-answer, whiney posts here. Don't blame us for your lack of honesty, forthrightness, and credibility. Or, "not liking you".......poor baby 3rd grader. Grow up, get honest, quit bulldangting, and have the simple guts and common courtesy of saying what you mean and meaning what you say. In the meantime, you'll continue to remain the incredible, foggy memories TWIt apologist you've proven yourself to be. It's no one's fault but your own, Orville.

Why should we care about any of that if you don't even have the forthrightness to tell us,

Contrary to what you seem to think, the truth of what is (or of what was) doesn't need to be couched in personal drama. I only stated that YOU don't know it (or me), not as any sort of complaint or beggarly plea of some sort, but to point out the mere fact that you aren't as smart or as "intuitive" as you think you are. Quite frankly, you come across as pretty much the same boisterous, arrogant arse that you were in your leadership position in TWI, and will undoubtedly be offended and attack me with the same abusive verbal assault techniques that you learned in TWI (or had previously and have merely managed to honed towards what might be some sort of perverted perfection.)

Me, talk about my experience in TWI with you? Not a snowball's chance in hell, Wilbur.

One more thing Orville........

The mission of this site has ALWAYS BEEN to "tell the other side of the story" regarding TWIt-n-Vic, NOT to rationalize, justify, or equivocate about it and it's "leadership". YOUR personal story is unknown because you have refused to be honest and forthright about the things YOU EXPECT us to know about YOU. How 'bout eet, Orville? TTFN.

Once again, the reasons for Greasespot Café and its discussion forums comes into view.......to "tell the other side of the story" and offer up viewpoints, examples and real-life experiences to expose twi.

Some call it "waybrain"......an indoctrinated, nostalgic ideology for twi. Some like to reminisce the corps experience or times when wierwille hung around with the staff on sunday morning under the apple trees. But then, GSC posters come along and challenge those facts, experiences, doctrines, etc. and a scuffle breaks out.

The mere fact that Don Wierwille was highlighted as "Dean at WCOE"....what an absolute joke. The corps program had NOTHING to do "a college campus needing a Dean in administration." The more I think about it all.....WHAT A RUSE. Oh, I suppose one could point to the "College Division" [85 students??] a subset of individuals on "campus" treated like second-class spiritual citizens of wayworld who were housed in Emporia Hall or wherever. And, how long did that last? pppffftt.

The way corps were NOT to assimilate with the general public.

The way corps were NOT to fraternize or date college division.

The Way College of Emporia was a training camp for the cult.

No "Deans" need apply.

• Upvote 1

And why the heck couldn't we hang with the College Division? GEEZ

Yeah, THAT is a good question.......and the answer is "the corps program is for spiritual leaders

and college division is for business and professions [who want to be their best for God].

IN OTHER WORDS.......wierwille had devised a damn tier system, a caste system, wherein corps were

the spiritual elites [unless certain staffers, or inner circle favorites were MORE elite].

For me, the college division scenario was one of those first RED FLAGS.

Because I wanted to spend time with this college division girl and was coldly reprimanded for it.

See......"all the animals are equal, but some are more equal than others." Animal Farm

You know the "unequally-yoked" verse that twi likes to spout........yet, when wierwille was still

going thru seminary, he and this nurse, dorothy kipp go off to Kentucky and elope. They keep it

secret......because it was against the rules. Were they "equally-yoked?" :anim-smile:

Because I wanted to spend time with this college division girl and was coldly reprimanded for it.

See......"all the animals are equal, but some are more equal than others." Animal Farm

Which year was that, sky? (Because I don't recall it starting like that.)

Which year was that, sky? (Because I don't recall it starting like that.)

Seems like you're injecting two different things here.

What do you mean "starting?" I never stated that this was the first year

that the college division started. My experience/reprimand was in Fall of '78.

Seems like you're injecting two different things here.

What do you mean "starting?" I never stated that this was the first year

that the college division started. My experience/reprimand was in Fall of '78.

I realize you didn't mean the first year (which is why I asked), as the first (starting) year was the Fall of '75 (when WC could and did "pal around" with the CD.)

I realize you didn't mean the first year (which is why I asked), as the first (starting) year was the Fall of '75 (when WC could and did "pal around" with the CD.)

Yeah.....with the 6th corps, right?

Of course. That was the first year at Emporia when twi was scrambling to gut and construct

a college campus.....er, corps training center with that huge influx of 6th corps.

Started out with some 340 corps, right? Orders came down from wierwille to take the cross

off the chapel. No crosses, right? That's just devilish stuff.

And yeah...."pal around" with the college division. Everyone was scrambling to get this "training

center" off the ground......and the two-tier system, [don't fraternize with the college division]

came later. Obvious micromanagement came later. It always does.

Edited by skyrider

So much for the great accreditation scam. Busted in 1975, 76, and eradicated from ANYTHING and ANYONE legitimately granting accreditation and degree-granting status of any authentic validity. As I said before, ding-dong felt betrayed AGAIN, by his father. Don did work hard and diligently to EARN his PhD. He earned excellent grades in a real Aademic environment.

However, everything he did was completely wasted by the old man, whose desperate search for acceptance and validation of himself at the expense of everyone and anyone in his minus-tray or in his way, was simply the outworking of his malignant, paranoid narcissist personality disorder. Again, the stuff of genocidal dictators and abject psychopaths. That's what DP was......just like Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Breznev, Pol Pot, Idi Amin, both Assads, Sadam Hussein, the Iranian Mullahs, the Saudis and the Islamic terrorist jihadis, Hamas, Hizbollah, Al Qaeda, ISIS, Putin, the Kims in North Korea, China, India, Brazil, Venezuela, Greece, ad infinitum. Psychopathic totalist cultures are exactly the same psychodynamically. The words are different but the purposeful, deviant process is the same. Dictor was an inconsequential self-deluded alcoholic serial rapist. That's a given now, factually, historically and legally. His malignant, paranoid narcissist personality disorder was never confronted nor treated Psychiatrically. It raged and fulminated unchecked and untreated for his entire life. Disgusting but absolutely true.

And the ungodly long list of victims is spread throughout the entire pathetic 40 years of his incredible .... minus-tray. Donnie knew exactly what he was being used for. He hated the old man since he forced Donnie and Dotsie and Karen on the Indian much-ado-about-nothing tour. He forced Dotsie to sell the furniture and abandon her newborn son, JP. Donnie hated his old man for forcing them to do dictor's thing above anyone and everyone else's. He hated him for treating Dotsie like a piece of property and not an equal human being. He hated being forced to go on that ego trip. He resented being dictated to by a father who don KNEW was a lyin' sack-o-poop. He knew the history of his old man in his hometown. He knew the old man wanted don to take over the minus-tray in his stead. But, don's total lack of effective public speaking skills, and his negatively hypnotic speaking style were obvious enough to keep him outta the presidency. But, don ran the way from the minute he became vice-prez. To see the horrible devolution of his being during the 1990's up until his death from lung cancer was horrifying. He became the destructor of his own bloodline, and the mother he once loved so deeply. It's like a Greek Tragedy, or Shakespearean. To learn how deeply dew descended into his own pathology as he knew cancer was killing yet another wierwille was deeply disturbing. Tragic. Sick. Evil.

Edited by DontWorryBeHappy
  • Upvote 1

What else would you expect, when they gave out Associate (or Bachelor) of Theology Certificates - suitable for framing and mounting on the wall in any office? (Had Rome City's name on it, though...) Looks just like one of those college degree things, don't you know?

And, yet, to this day, there are people who will get on social media and boldly display their past association with WCOE, as though it was academically relevant. To each his own.

And.....this associate degree from "The Way College of Biblical Research" is keynoted in one's obituary.

As one goes to her grace.....it is listed to accentuate one's devotion and deep commitment to twi.

Besides, when someone gives 30+ years to a cult......what else could be highlighted?

Click Here

So much for the great accreditation scam. Busted in 1975, 76, and eradicated from ANYTHING and ANYONE legitimately granting accreditation and degree-granting status of any authentic validity. As I said before, ding-dong felt betrayed AGAIN, by his father. Don did work hard and diligently to EARN his PhD. He earned excellent grades in a real Aademic environment.

However, everything he did was completely wasted by the old man, whose desperate search for acceptance and validation of himself at the expense of everyone and anyone in his minus-tray or in his way, was simply the outworking of his malignant, paranoid narcissist personality disorder.

<snip>

Obviously, Don Wierwille spent his life in a desperate search/identity/acceptance/validation of his Dad's approval.

Unlike Karen and Mary, whose spouses took them further and further from the malignant narcissism of the wierwille

patriarch.......Don just didn't have the inner-core identity and fortitude to be his own man.

Being a "Dean" of the emporia campus was a joke. No Dean was needed to administrate the cult-driven, non-descript

academic curriculum of this cult training camp. When Don left his Wisconsin principal position and signed on to

his dad's traveling carnival show......the trajectory of Don's and Wanda's lives were sealed. The doctorate degree

and Dean-designation that was dangled in front of Don's nose was just too tempting to pass up. The trap was set

and then sprung as designed.

Someone could write a book about the inner-turbulence and contentions of the wierwille family.

By seeing how veepee treated some of his top leaders in public, I can only imagine what kind

of intimidation and manipulation bubbled under the surface in that father/son relationship

to effect Don's tumultuous identity of self.

"The crumbling of the cult"......

In 1986, at corps week Geer lambasted all 3 trustees for abandoning the cult's patriarch.

The Word in Business conferences that Don oversaw......were discontinued.

The emporia campus became a shell of its former self and was sold around 1993.

In the 90s, martindale reclaimed the levers of totalitarian rule to a hollow way tree.

By 1995, all corps were placed on full-time payroll or dropped from corps listing.

Don Wierwille, the vice-prez, became like Ermal Owens......silent and invisible.

The mog at the top is where all adulation is focused....like totalitarian dictators.

At age 58, Don Wierwille stepped away from this vice-presidency into irrelevance.

He died less than two years later.

Thanks for the info Skyrider. Sadly accurate. I'm glad I never saw don again after I left in '86. He must have looked like Howard Hughes at the end of his tortured life.

And, don's widow became his best friend's wife, (Wanda married coward Allen in the early 2000s. They live for free at The Way Family Ranch, in Gunnison, CO, as "Trustee Emeritus"), and his two adopted children married each other. He banned his brothers and sisters from the grounds they grew up on, for whatever TWIt phoney memorial Rosie of crotchaven rushed together. Don had already thrown his mother out of her house and stuck her in a nursing home for senile dementia. That's where she died. Not at HQ. She was taken care of by strangers and twit "M&As" who volunteered their love and care on their own for this tired, dying, elderly woman. Her oldest son, refused to allow the other surviving siblings to attend any service or memorial at TWIt HQ for whatever sick Shakespearean patricdal urges that coursed through his psyche. It was horrifying! As a matter of fact, JP Wierwille set up a one-time only thread about his mother's funeral and burial service in St. Mary's. He let us all know that TWIt refused them free access to the family home and any "memorial events". I think they're in the GSC Archives at the home page. As I've said before, an epic Shakespearean/Greek tragedy in real life. Certainly no "Bonanza".

So......anyone check out all the documents in the WayDale and GSC archives??

Interesting, no? So ding-dong allows Rosie the riveter to throw his mother out of the family home into a nursing home in St. Mary's. Then he allows her to ban his sisters and brother from attending any memorial or burial services on TWIt property. That's what JP's letter was all about. When I say I bet Donnie looked like Howard Hughes at his end, I was not joking.

Edited by DontWorryBeHappy